Acta Aquatica Turcica (ActAquaTr) is an international, quick-refereeing, open access and peer-reviewed journal, which is published 4 times a year, in March-June-September-December. Acta Aquatica Turcica is focused on limnology, fisheries management, ecology, biology, aquaculture, disease, socio-economy and fish processing technology topics related.
This journal publishes research article, case report, short communication and review written in English and Turkish languages.
Acta Aquatica Turcica comprises the following topics:
- Aquaculture Science/Aquaculture Disease/Nutrition/Genetics
- Fishery Biology/Fisheries Management
- Fish-invertebrate Biology/Taxonomy
- Brackish and Marine Environment/Biology
- Water Pollution/Conservation/Sustainability
- Aquaculture Socio-Economics
- Capture Fisheries/Fishing Technology