1.Alanya Acedemic Review is a refereed magazine published by Alanya Alaaddin Keykubat University, Faculty of Business in January, May, September. Studies requested to be published must be novel and scientific. They must be written in English or Turkish in the fields of economics, management, tourism-travel-accommodation management, labour economics, international affairs, public administration, informatics, research methods.
2. The studies sent for publication are examined in terms of form and content by at least two reviewers in a double-blind review, that is, both authors and reviewers are anonymous. Essays which are not accepted by the reviewers are not published or sent back to the author. Essays asked to be revised are sent back to the author for revisions. It is the author’s responsibility to send the revised text to the magazine by the specified deadline.
3. Essays accepted for publication are printed in an issue determined by the editor.
4. Authors are responsible for their own views in the essays to be published.
5. Studies which have been presented in a scientific congress or submitted to a symposium as a paper may be submitted for publication on the condition that authors inform the editor.
6. Essays must not have been published previously and not accepted for a reviewing process when sent to our magazine.
7. Authors are not paid any copyright for the essay published; however, an issue of the magazine is sent to the author.
8. Essay has not been published or sent for publication in any other magazine.
9. Applicants who are incompatible with or incomplete with the publication rules will not be considered.