The purpose of the journal; to publish original, original and high quality works in various fields of social sciences such as economics, business, politics and society. The journal also publishes notes on technical and methodological issues, literature reviews, commentary on past articles and other relevant studies. The journal publishes academic studies that have not been previously published in English or in any other language or which have not yet been evaluated. Cumhuriyet University Journal of Economics and Administrative Sciences was established in 2001 and is published twice a year.
Our journal is screened in EBSCO, ASOS, ULAKBIM and SOBIAD databases.
Dean of C.U. Administrative and Economics Faculty; Prof. Dr. Adem DOĞAN
Doç. Dr. Necati Alp ERİLLİ
Dr. Çağatay KARAKÖY
Res. Asst. Mehmet Ali DEVECİ
Res. Asst. Gamze ÇİMEN
Res. Asst. İbrahim BULDUR
Res. Asst. Yasin GÖRMEZ
Res. Asst. Mehmet ERDOĞMUŞ
Prof. Dr. Halis ÇETİN
Prof. Dr. Nazım ÖZTÜRK
Prof. Dr. Adnan MAHİROĞULLARI
Prof. Dr. Ziya Gökalp GÖKTOLGA
Prof. Dr. Ahmet ŞENGÖNÜL
C.Ü. İktisadi ve İdari Bilimler Dergisi
İktisadi ve İdari Bilimler Fakültesi Dekanlığı
58140 Kampüs SİVAS
Tel: 0346 2191010-1710
Fax: 0346 2191202
The journal uses the double-blinded peer review system where the names of the referees and authors are kept at every stage of the process. The submitted studies are evaluated by at least two referees. The evaluation process normally ends in 2 to 3 months.
YOU CAN FOLLOW STEPS FOR THE REFERENCE PROCESS WITH THE GUIDELINE IN THE FOLLOWING LINE:
CUMHURIYET UNIVERSITY JOURNAL OF ECONOMICS AND ADMINISTRATIVE SCIENCES
1. The articles to be sent to Sivas Cumhuriyet University Journal of Economics and Administrative Sciences are an interdisciplinary journal related to the social sciences in which the original studies, research, compilation and theoretical studies were published.
2. Submission of the article to Cumhuriyet University Journal of Economics and Administrative Sciences is accepted as an application for publication. No copyright fee is paid to the author for articles.
3. Any legal responsibility for the contents of the articles published in Sivas Cumhuriyet University Journal of Economics and Administrative Sciences belongs to the author (s).
4. Cumhuriyet University Journal of Economics and Administrative Sciences has the right to make corrections, to publish or not to publish articles.
5. The language of publication is Turkish and English.
6. To submit an article to the journal through the Article Tracking System at http://dergi.cumhuriyet.edu.tr/ojs/index.php/iibf/index, proceed as follows:
- Author information should not be in the main text. A separate file should be prepared for author information and the following operations should be done respectively.
- Click the browse (or select a file) to find the file on the computer's hard drive by opening the file selection window on the article main text insertion page.
- The location of the file is determined and marked.
- Click the Send file button on the page, the file is uploaded from the computer to the journal's website. (The name of the uploaded file is automatically changed by the system.)
- After the file is uploaded, click the save and continue button at the bottom of the page.
- Additional files section is included to include the author's contact details, current academic background, article cover page and copy of the journal fee receipt. The steps to add additional files are as in the article installation section.
THE JOURNAL OF CUMHURIY UNIVERSITY JOURNAL OF ECONOMICS AND ADMINISTRATIVE SCIENCES
1. Journal of Economics and Administrative Sciences is published twice a year (May-November). Articles submitted can be in Turkish and English. Each article is evaluated by at least two referees. Articles are published electronically.
2. Articles submitted should not have been previously published elsewhere.
3. Writings 5,5 cm from one side of the paper, 5 cm from the bottom, 4 cm from the left, 4 cm from the right, 1 cm indentation from the first row, paragraph spacing from previous 6 nk, next 0 nk, in page layout, single line spacing, Times New Roman font should be written in 11 font size.
4. Articles must not exceed 20 pages. Full and up-to-date contact information for the responsible author of the manuscript should be included in the submission.
5. The main title of the manuscript should be capitalized, centered and bold. Entry and result headings should not be numbered. One line should be left before the headings. The first sub-headings in the text should be categorized with Roman numerals such as I, II, III, ... and should be written in full upper case and in line with paragraph. Secondary subheadings should be classified in capital letters such as A, B, C, .... These headings should be written in great bold letters and in line with the paragraph. The third order subheadings should be classified as 1, 2, 3, .... Such headings should be in lowercase, bold and aligned with the paragraph. The fourth-order sub-headings should be classified in small letters such as a, b, c, .... Fourth order sub-headings should be written in lower case, in bold and in line with the paragraph.
6. Tables, figures and equations should be given a sequence number and the references to the table should be written under the table.
7. On the first page, the title of the article, the author, the institution and the address of the author, the e-mail address, the maximum of 150 words in Turkish and in the English abstract, should not exceed five words and the key words in Turkish and English should be included. The English and Turkish abstract must contain information about the purpose, method, findings, the limits of the research and the authenticity of the article.
8. In the introduction section, the research problem (subject of the research), the purpose of the research, its importance, assumptions, limitations, definitions and research plan should be included. It should be ensured that the used tool is integrated within the research text in terms of reference, title formats, tables and figures, page layout, line spacing and so on. The conclusions should include abstracts, provisions and recommendations.
9. References should be made in the text as below examples.
........ (Erdayı, 2004: 150).
M Özekioğlu (1996a: 125-127; 1996b: 153) was a member of the ...
......... (Gülmez and Kitapcı, 2003: 122). : for two authors.
........ (Akpınar et al., 1998: 56). : for more than two authors.
........ (Akçay, 1956: 17; Yıldırım, 1999: 124). : to refer to more than one source in the same subject.
(Competition Authority, 2006). : the author is unknown and accessible from the website