El-Jezeri Science and Engineering Journal (ECJSE) is a research Journal covering Science and Engineering, which started its publication in 2014. Scientific original articles are accepted in Turkish or English via the Journal website (http://dergipark.ulakbim.gov.tr/ecjse) in order to establish scientific communication between scientists working in science and engineering fields.
No fee is charged from the author for the article application or after the acceptance. The articles published in the Journal are open access.
El-Cezeri Science and Engineering Journal publishes scientific original articles under the following headings.
Research Article: Studies that reflect an original research with findings and results.
Review Article: Scanning a sufficient number of scientific articles, summarizing the information at the current level of information and technology, evaluating and comparing these findings are interpreted.
Technical Note: This is a new method or technique describing important findings of a given research.
Each article is submitted with at least two remarks and the evaluation phase in terms of form and content is carried out. Manuscripts are evaluated by sigle-blind review method. The articles determined to be published in the Journal are made ready for publication by making a string.
1. TEXT: Times New Roman typed and written in 12 pt, must not exceed 20 pages other than the cited text including sources and figures. Authors should state what type of article is their article (Research Article, Review Article, Technical Note).
2. TITLE: The title of the work must be written in Times New Roman 14 punt with the first letters being large, the title should be appropriate, short and clear.
All first level headings in the text should be capitalized. For the second level headings, the first letters of the capitalized words should be capitalized and italicized. For the third and lower headings, only the first word of the heading should be capitalized and italicized.
3. SUMMARY: English and Turkish should be written not to exceed 200 words. The title of the work in Turkish should be written in English. In the articles written in English, Turkish title and abstract should also be written.
5. KEYWORDS: At least 3 maximum 5 Turkish / English should be given.
6. TEXT: In general, it covers the introduction, method, findings and discussions related to the results.
7. REFERENCES: In the brackets , , etc., should be numbered with numbers and written at the end of the text according to the order in which they were given in the work.
If the source is an article: the first letter of the author's surname, the full title of the article in quotation marks, the name of the magazine (if any), the year, the volume number (number): the beginning and ending pages of the article.
For example: Uygunoğlu T., Şaşmaz S., Oduncuoglu M., "Effect of aggregate type on hardened self-consolidating lightweight concrete (SCLC), Construction and Building Materials, 2010, 24 (7): 1286-1295.
If the source is a book: the first name of the author's first name, the name of the book in quotation, volume no, if any editor, name of publisher, publication number, place of publication (year).
If the source book is an episode: The first letter of the author's surname, the name of the episode in quotes, the name of the book from which the episode was received, the name of the publisher, the place of publication (year).
If the thesis is published: Title of the author's first name, name and genre of the thesis in the quotation (masters, doctorate), university and institute (year).
The initial letter of the surname of the author, the name of the notification in quotation, the name of the congress, the place where it was made, the beginning and ending page number (year) of the notification.
If the source is a standard: the number of the standard, the name of the standard in quotes, (year).
8. TABLES AND FIGURES: All images (photographs, drawings, diagrams, graphics, maps, etc.) that do not contain tables should be named as shapes. Each chart and figure should be placed in the nearest cited text. All forms must be numbered consecutively in the text.
9. FORMULES AND UNITS: All formulas in the text should be written in equation format. Formulas should be numbered as (1), (2). All units must be in the SI unit system.
10. SYMBOLS AND ABBREVIATIONS: Text can be given at the end of the source.
11. ACKNOWLEDGMENT: If a person or organization is to be acknowledged, it should be written in this section and given before the sources.
For publishing in El-Cezeri Science and Engineering Magazine, scientific original articles should be sent online after registration process on the magazine web page (http://dergipark.ulakbim.gov.tr/ecjse). For the sample article (EN http://dergipark.gov.tr/uploads/files/a4e0/d99a/5f2e/5b3de46ae5733.docx TR http://dergipark.gov.tr/uploads/files/3eeb/0f25/68b0/5b3de4c407500.doc), click here.
In the article submission steps, at least three related jurisprudence names, surnames and e-mail addresses should be written in the Letter of Editors. The proposed referees must be different from the institutions in which the author (s) are located.
In the application process, author submissions should check the conformity of all items listed below to those authors who do not comply.
The submitted article has not been previously published and has not been submitted for review (or a comment has been made in the editorial notes section).
The sending file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, RTF, or WordPerfect document format
URLs of references are given where available
The text is single-spaced, 12-point font, italic rather than underlined (except URL addresses), and all figures, pictures and tables are placed in the appropriate parts of the text instead of the page break. For printing, send quality copies of the pictures as an attachment. If the size of the submitted file is too large, the system may not take it. In such cases, you can split the text and send the other sections individually as an attachment.
The text has been prepared in accordance with the formal and bibliographic requirements set forth in the Author Guide in the "About the Journal" section.
The instructions given in the Blind Arbitration link are applied when submitting articles to a section of the Journal where the articles from the review are published.