· anemon is an international peer-reviewed journal that publishes authentic and qualified works with a scientific approach in the fields of social sciences. It is published to contribute to raising the quality of the social sciences studies, development of methods and practices, to strengthen the communication between theoretical and practical studies, and to enrich the literature.
· anemon supports all the authentic and qualified scientific studies in the social sciences field including business, economics, educational sciences, finance, fine arts, history, international relations, linguistics, literature, philosophy, political science, psychology, sociology and theology etc. It publishes new and authentic works to offer the knowledge produced by scientific circles for the benefit of academics and public.
· The works that are sent to anemon must be either an authentic work to eliminate a lack in the literature or a review assessing the previously-published works and suggesting relevant, new, and noteworthy opinions.
· The texts that are sent to anemon include articles, translations, and book promotions. For the translated texts, publication permission of the owner of the article and the source text are required.
· Publication languages of anemon are Turkish and English. However, each issue may include articles written in other languages unless they exceed one third of the journal.
· Before academic studies submitted to anemon, they should be proofread and edited by native the language-speaking editors related to language used in the paper. This should also be documented (excluding study prepared in Turkish language).
· The works that are sent to anemon must not be published previously anywhere. They have to be ready for publication. The papers that have previously been presented in a scientific meeting can be sent to the journal if it is clearly indicated.
· anemon is regularly published six times a year, in February, April, June, August, October and December by Muş Alparslan University.
· No copyright payment is made for the papers that are sent to anemon. The copyrights of the works that are published in the Journal are transferred to Muş Alparslan University Journal of Social Sciences (anemon).
· Scientific and legal liabilities of the articles published in anemon belong to the authors.
· All the opinions and ideas indicated in the articles that are published in anemon are authors’ personal opinions and do not reflect the opinions of the Journal or the affiliated institutions by any means.
· The works that are sent to anemon are sent to TUBITAK ULAKBIM’s DergiPark System (UDS) in electronical environment. This system can be accessed via http://dergipark.gov.tr/anemon under the link “User Page/New Submission”. After registering in the system and submitting the paper, the developments regarding the reviewing process and reviewer reports can be followed by the authors.