General Publication Policies
1. Journal of Atatürk University Faculty of Agriculture publish original research articles, review articles, short communications, technical notes and letter to editor in various fields of agriculture. The Journal is published three times per year.
2. Articles submitted through DergiPark ((http://dergipark.gov.tr) by corresponding author must be original, previously unpublished, and not under consideration for publication in any other scientific or technical journal.
3. Papers could be written in either Turkish or English. Corresponding author should upload the manuscript together with Copyright Transfer Agreement Form signed by all authors to DergiPark System. Manuscripts which fall outside the aims and scope of the journal or is not enough for requirements of Journal Instruction are rejected. .
4. The manuscripts are sent to at least two referees (to the third referee when necessary) which are determined editor and/or editorial board. The Editorial Board decides whether a paper reviewed and evaluated by referees is accepted or rejected for publication. The processing of the manuscript is 3-6 months. The manuscript accepted for publication will be forwarded to the corresponding author for correcting them according to the suggestions of the referees. The manuscript corrected in according to the suggestions is sent back to corresponding author from the system again.
5. All responsibility of the published articles belongs to the author (s).
6. The journal use iThenticate Plagiarism Detection Software which can be used online as individual users. Authors should check own manuscript before application to the journal. The similarity test report must be under 20% except references list.
7. After the manuscript is accepted, the corresponding author will be required to transfer Manuscript Fee to the account of Vakıfbank Atatürk University Bank Branch of Atatürk University Journal of Agricultural Faculty (IBAN: TR780001500158007287616201) and bank receipt sent to Publication Coordinator by e-mail. The Journal publication fee is 100 TL up to 16 printing page each accepted article. The author is required to pay 10 TL for each additional page. Colored pages fee is settled additionally.