1. Journal of Ekonomi is an international peer reviewed journal and publish two times in a year.
2. Scientific and original articles which have directly or indirectly relation with economics can be sent to the Journal.
3. The articles sent to the Journal should not be published in any other source or should not be offered to be published.
4. Articles should be written in English (Turkish).
5. Papers should be prepared in accordance with our rules of spelling, and should be registered. After registration, papers should be uplaoded to the system inclueded the bibliography
6. Having too many spelling errors and failure to comply with the requirement of a scientific article will be sufficient for reversal.
7. Articles submitted for publication are initially evaluated by our Editorial Commission. Then they are sent to at least two referees to be examined in terms of content and form. Referees’ identities are not released to the authors and the authors are also not informed who the referees for their papers are. (Blind Rewiew)
8. In accordance with the evaluation reports from the referees, the possibilities of the outcome includes accepting & publishing the article, correction, or rejection.
9. The opinions in the articles published in the Journal are not the opinions of the Journal. All responsibility belongs to the author.
10. All rights of the articles published in the Journal are reserved and cannot be copied without the name of the Journal.
11. The Copyright fee is not paid in cash to the author of the article published in the Journal. The copyright fee is sent to the Journal.
12. The articles which do not meet the publication principles will not be taken into the peer review process.