The following should be observed under the code of ethics.
An ethics committee approval must be obtained for research conducted in all disciplines including social sciences and for clinical and experimental studies on humans and animals, requiring ethical committee decision, and this approval should be stated and documented in the article.
It should be indicated in the journal and/or web page under a separate heading referring to national and international standards.
Information on the ethical rules under separate headings should be provided under this heading, for the peer-reviewers, authors and editors.
It should be stated that the articles comply with Research and Publication Ethics.
Reference to international standards and institutions should be made. For example, scientific articles sent to journals should take into account the recommendations of the International Journal of Aeronautics and Astronautics Editors (IJAAE) and the International Standards for Editors and Authors of COPE (Committee on Publication Ethics).
In studies requiring ethical committee permission, information about the permission (board name, date and issue number) should be included in the method section and on the first/last page of the article.
For the scales used in data collection, the permission of the scale owner should be obtained and declared in the article.
Copyright regulations must be observed for the ideas and works of art used.
Studies Requiring Ethics Committee Permission
1) All kinds of research conducted with qualitative or quantitative approaches that require data collection from participants using questionnaires, interviews, focus group work, observation, experimentation, interview techniques,
2) Using human and animals (material / including data) experimental or other scientific purposes,
3) Clinical studies on humans,
4) Clinical studies on animals,
5) Retrospective studies in accordance with the law on protection of personal data.