1. Manuscripts should be submitted to the journal online. If you have not been registered yet, register as "writer".
2. Manuscripts should be original and written considering the academic and ethical rules. They should not be published or should not be under review elsewhere.
3. The authors should consult the APA Manual 5th (http://www.apa.org) while writing the manuscript.
4. Manuscripts can be submitted in Turkish or in English. The title of the article should be short and should not exceed 15 words. Abstract should not be more than 250 words. Furthermore, 5 to 7 keywords should be written.
5. The problem of the study should be clearly indicated in the Introduction part of the research articles. The introduction part should be followed by method, findings, discussion, and conclusion. Section titles in the essays and collections should be chosen according to the context.
6. If the studies are supported by any institution or company, this institution or company should be noted as a footnote
7. The format of the articles should be arranged according to the IJAL template and the template can be downloaded from the link provided below.