The author (s the corresponding author and on behalf of all other authors of the paper) accept to transfer all copyright regarding the paper (detailed below) to International Journal of Assessment Tools in Education (IJATE). The author(s) the below states declare that:
· The manuscript is an original work of authors stated. All data, tables, figures, etc. used in the manuscript are prepared originally by authors, otherwise the sources are cited and reprint permission is attached.
· The article is not currently being considered for publication by any other journal and will not be submitted for such review while under review by IJATE
· The authors declare that there is no conflict of interest.
· The paper, the final version of which I enclose to this form, is not substantially the same as any that we have already published elsewhere.
· The authors accept that no more changes in the authors (names, order, etc.) or main results will be accepted after submitting the manuscript to the journal.
· This manuscript is produced following American Psychological Association (APA) ethical guidelines while conducting the research, and APA Style Manual guidelines (available at the APA website) are considered while writing the paper.
· The paper contains no libellous or other unlawful statements and does not contain any materials that violate any personal or proprietary rights of any other person or entity.
· The manuscripts that start the review process cannot be withdrawn without the approval of the editors.
Those authors who will submit their studies to IJATE have to fill in the "Copyright Transfer Form". Wet signature is required. The signed form should be scanned and uploaded to the system via file upload option in the step of submitting manuscripts to the journal.