• All authors have significantly contributed to the research,
• Statement that all data in article are real and authentic; there should be no plagiarism and fraudulent data,
• Forbidden to publish – or to send for publishing – same research in more than one journal,
• The cited sources should be written in the bibliography,
• Citations and bibliography should comply with the spelling rules,
• Similarity rate of the study should not exceed 20%,
• Academic studies should not contradict publishing ethics,
• All authors are obliged to provide retractions or corrections of mistakes,
• It is assumed that the authors agree to abide by these rules.
• Reviewers should definitely report articles’ shortcomings and scientific contributions,
• They should not act contrary to the confidentiality of the articles,
• Judgments should be objective,
• Reviewers should have no conflict of interest with respect to the research, the authors and/or the research funders.
• Editors have complete responsibility and authority to reject/accept an article,
• Editors should have no conflict of interest with respect to articles they reject/accept,
• Only articles that will contribute to the field should be accepted,
• When errors are found, they should promote publication of correction or retraction,
• They should preserve anonymity of reviewers; and prevent plagiarism / fraudulent data.
For actions contrary to scientific research and publication ethics, see: “Higher Education Institutions Scientific Research and Publication Ethics Directive, Article 4 (Yükseköğretim Kurumları Bilimsel Araştırma ve Yayın Etiği Yönergesi, Madde 4)”, http://www.uak.gov.tr/yonetmelikler/Yay%C4%B1nEti%C4%9FiY%C3%B6nergesi_140318.pdf.
Determination of the Situation Contrary to Publication Ethics
International Journal of Islamic Economics and Finance Studies (IJISEF) uses double-blind review fulfilled by at least two reviewers. In addition, all articles are checked by means of a program in order to detect of situations contrary to publication ethics.
When a reader discovers a significant error or inaccuracy in a paper published in International Journal of Islamic Economics and Finance Studies (IJISEF) or have any other complaint about editorial content (plagiarism, duplicate papers, etc.), he/she should make a complaint by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org. We welcome complaints as they provide an opportunity for improvement, and we aim to respond quickly and constructively.