International Journal of Plant BasedPharmaceuticals (IJPBP) is a peer-reviewed open access journal for original research articles, review articles and short communications related to all aspects of plant based pharmaceuticals and their analysis. IJPBP was launched in June 2021, and published biannually by Kilis 7 Aralik University (Kilis-TURKEY).
Submission would be encouraged on all aspects of plant based pharmaceutical analysis. The aim of this journal is to become a highly respected and trusted resource of leading knowledge in this field and to promote worldwide academic exchange.
Electronic versions of articles are published immediately and continuously once the manuscripts have been accepted. The average time between submission and final decision is 45 days and the average time between acceptance and final publication is 15 days.
Papers of IJPBP are opening accessible at the journal’s homepage: https://dergipark.org.tr/en/pub/ijpbp.
Current areas of interest include the following areas related to plant based pharmaceuticals, but are not limited to:
- Analysis of traditional medicine (medicinal materials, patent medicine, prescription, injection)
- Pharmaceutical analysis of complex system
- Quality control and methods of biotech drugs
- Action mechanism and their metabolisms in body
- Quantitative and qualitative analysis in the drug screening process
- Tracer analysis in molecular pharmacology
- Quantitative analysis in biopharmaceutics
- Clinical laboratory and bioanalysis
- Analysis of pharmacological activity
- Analysis of drug toxicity
- Analytical chemistry techniques and methods
- New biochemistry methods for pharmaceutical analysis
- Rapid screening methods
- New analytical techniques and methods
- Molecular docking and dynamics of plant based pharmaceuticals
- Others： Pharmaceutical solid materials (including biomaterials, polymers and nanoparticles), Biotechnology products (including genes, peptides, proteins and vaccines), Engineered cells
Open Access Policy: This journal (IJPBP) adopted Budapest Open Access Initiative definition. The journal follows Committee on Publication Ethics (COPE) guidelines on the Code of Conduct and supports open access.
- Google Scholar
- Index Copernicus World of Journals
- ASOS Index