We are committed to prompt evaluation and publication of fully accepted papers in Journal for the Education of Gifted Young Scientists (JEGYS). To maintain a high-quality publication, all submissions undergo a rigorous review process. Characteristics of the peer review process are as follows:
· Simultaneous submissions of the same papers to different journals will not be accepted.
· Manuscripts with contents different from of scope of JEGYS will not be considered for review.
· The Editor asks the author and authors of conflict of interest when making the decision to accept publications and articles. In addition, authors cannot do unethical things such as adding authors in the article evaluation process.
· Depending on JEGYS policy, submissions usually will be refereed at least by 2 experts as suggested by the editorial board.
· Besides, Editor(s) of JEGYS will have the option of seeking additional reviews when needed.
· Publication decisions of JEGYS are made by the Editors-in-Chief of JEGYS in terms of the reviewers' reports.
· Submitted articles documents are in safe every time
· The articles must be submitted before the peer review of the plagiarism reports begins.
· The editor can receive the plagiarism report at the beginning, in the process and at the end of the review.
· In terms of the quality of the articles, the articles are blinded for the evaluation of the referee.
All these principles act within the commitment of the JEGYS editor board. It receives and implements recommendations from the editorial board for the development of review policies.
Submitted Articles: 589 Rejected Articles: 268 Published Articles: 320 Acceptance Rate: %54 (Updated at February 9, 2022)
Journal for the Education of Gifted Young Scientists indexed from SCOPUS June 2018- December 2020. SOBIAD Impact Factor Score (1,171) Top One of Turkey at SOBIAD Index at 2019. Thanks for the contributions. 3rd International Congress on Gifted Youth and Sustainability of the Education (ICGYSE) 10-11 December 2022 (Please click for attendance).
Dergimiz "Education Full Text (H.W.Wilson) Database Coverage List" tarafından dizinlenmektedir. HTML PDF JEGYS'nin kapsamı; eğitim bilimleri, alan eğitimi (tüm alan eğitimleri), üstün zekalılar eğitimi, interdisipliner eğitim çalışmaları, eğitimde sürdürülebilirlik çalışmaları, yetenek eğitimi gibi konulardır. Yazarların, araştırmalarında; yeni yöntem, model, yaklaşım, yetenek gelişimi, ileri (advanced) eğitim yenilikleri, karakter eğitimi, eğitimde sürdürülebilirlik gibi yönlerinden birini ya da birkaçını vurgulamaları JEGYS'nin yayın hedeflerini gerçekleştirmesi açısından önemlidir.
JEGYS NOT INDEXED citefactor
SCImago Journal & Country Rank (SJR) DHET Accredited Journal List (Department of Higher Education and Training of South Africa)
JOIN OUR EDITORIAL BOARD, PLEASE SEND YOUR CV TO EDITORJEGYS@GMAIL.COM
Note: Counter started on 28 February 2021
Giftedupoint.com Meeting point of the talent and giftedness
Young Wise Publishing/Genç Bilge Yayıncılık
Management-Publication Process-Office (Adress 1): 63 – 66 Hatton Garden, Fifth Floor, Suite 23, EC1N 8LE, London, UK
Web site: https://youngwisepub.com/ E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
ISSN-Ownership-Office (Adress 2): Bahcelievler District 3015 St. No:9/1 Isparta, Turkey
Web site: http://gencbilgeyayincilik.com/ E-mail: email@example.com