We are committed to prompt evaluation and publication of fully accepted papers in Journal for the Education of Gifted Young Scientists (JEGYS). To maintain a high-quality publication, all submissions undergo a rigorous review process. Characteristics of the peer review process are as follows:
· Simultaneous submissions of the same papers to different journals will not be accepted.
· Manuscripts with contents different from of scope of JEGYS will not be considered for review.
· The Editor asks the author and authors of conflict of interest when making the decision to accept publications and articles. In addition, authors cannot do unethical things such as adding authors in the article evaluation process.
· Depending on JEGYS policy, submissions usually will be refereed at least by 2 experts as suggested by the editorial board.
· Besides, Editor(s) of JEGYS will have the option of seeking additional reviews when needed.
· Publication decisions of JEGYS are made by the Editors-in-Chief of JEGYS in terms of the reviewers' reports.
· Submitted articles documents are in safe every time
· The articles must be submitted before the peer review of the plagiarism reports begins.
· The editor can receive the plagiarism report at the beginning, in the process and at the end of the review.
· In terms of the quality of the articles, the articles are blinded for the evaluation of the referee.
All these principles act within the commitment of the JEGYS editor board. It receives and implements recommendations from the editorial board for the development of review policies.