1. Journal of Medieval Researches is a refereed academic periodical that publishes two issues, Spring and Fall. The full text of the articles in pdf format is published at the Journal of Medieval Researches.
2. Articles to be published in the Journal of Medieval Researches; There must be original articles based on Islamic history and culture, Turkish culture and history as well as medieval European history and culture that have not been published elsewhere and are based on research. In addition, in every issue, provided that it passes through the evaluation process, symposium papers that are not published elsewhere, and reviews, translations and book introduction articles are also included. In the papers, the name, place and date of the congress should be specified. Original text that has been translated in translation articles should also be sent.
3. The language of the Journal is Turkish in Turkey; however, English articles may also be included, not exceeding one third of each journal.
4. The articles sent to the Journal of Medieval Researches are first examined by the scientific committee for compliance with the principles of the journal, and those deemed appropriate are sent to two referees who are known for their work in that field. The names of the referees are kept confidential and the reports are kept for five years. If one of the referee reports is positive and the other is negative, the article is sent to a third referee. The authors make corrections in accordance with the opinions and suggestions of the referees. The Editor and the Scientific Committee may change the way in which the articles are written, if necessary. Authors are informed about the articles not accepted for publication.
5. The copyright of the articles approved by the Scientific Board belongs to the Journal of Medieval Researches; it cannot be published elsewhere. Authors are not paid royalties.
6. All legal and scientific responsibilities of the articles sent to be published in our journal within the rules belong to the author / authors.
7. Articles are published with an open journal system. Our authors who cannot upload their articles to the open journal system program can send their articles to firstname.lastname@example.org. Authors can get information about the submitted articles by using their own passwords through the journal automation program.
8. Journal of Medieval Researches is E-Journal (Electronic Journal).