Already have a Username/Password for the Optimum Journal of Economics and Management Sciences?
Need a Username/Password?
Rules for Authors
1. The author(s) who have been asked for corrections after the referee’s evaluation must send back their writing in four months time. If the author(s) do not reply in the time given, their articles are not be evaluated.
2. The author(s) must update their articles in accordance with the referees’ suggestions. If they do not think a revision or addition offered by the referee is appropriate, they must inform the editorial board about this by specifying their reasons. The referee would be informed as well.
3. The author(s) can demand to withdraw their articles during the process of evaluation by e-mail, letter or fax. The acceptance for withdrawal depends on the verdict of the Editorial Board. The author(s) cannot send or publish the articles which have not been accepted for the withdrawal by the Editorial Board. The institutions which the author is working with and the related publisher would be informed about the issue.
4. During the make-up process, the author(s) must reply to the prompts for a checkup and corrections in the time given. If the author(s)do not reply back in the time given, their articles will be postponed in order to be evaluated for the following copy.
5. Under no condition will the backdating demands be accepted.
6. Articles are not accepted for a specific copy in Optimum Journal of Economics and Management Sciences. The authors are free to send their articles at any time. The articles, evaluation processes of which are over, are published in accordance with their arrival date.
7. Two articles of the same author(s) cannot be published in the same copy. The second article of the same author can be published only after another copy of the journal is published. This process is taken into account for the first author if the number of co-authors of the article increases.
8. Newly submitted articles will not be processed by the author (s) who have previously been rejected for ethical / plagiarism.
9. The total number of words in the articles, including the main text and references (excluding abstract, abstract and extended summary), should not be less than 3,000 words and more than 10,000 words. Otherwise, the article will be returned to the author without being reviewed.