Authors who submit articles to our journal read and approve the following copyright agreement while uploading their work to our journal's online system. When they approve, they are deemed to have accepted the copyright warning text.
Copyright Notice Text
a) The submitted article is the original work of the author(s), and they do not plagiarize,
b) All authors have participated in this study individually, and they take all responsibility for this study.
c) All authors have seen and approved the final version of the submitted article,
d) The article has not been published elsewhere or submitted for publication,
e) They accept and undertake that the text, figures, and documents in the article do not violate the copyrights of other parties.
The authors are deemed to have accepted the following terms by submitting their work to the journal under the CC BY-NC license.
1) The copyright of the published article belongs to its author under CC BY-NC 4.0 license.
2) The authors authorize this Journal to publish the article and identify itself as the original publisher.
3) The authors grant the right to freely use the article to any third party as long as the original authors and citation details are identified.
4) Nothing in this license impairs or restricts an author's right to preserve the integrity and ownership of their work.
5) All commercial rights related to the article belong to the authors.
The authors own the copyright of their work published in FUJMA, and their work is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International (CC BY-NC 4.0). The Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International (CC BY-NC 4.0) license allows the work to be shared, copied, and reproduced in any size and format except for commercial use. It also allows it to be rearranged, transformed, and adapted, including building upon the original work, with proper reference to it.
As long as you honor the license conditions, the license owner cannot cancel these rights.
You are free to do these:
1) Share: You can share and redistribute the work in any environment or format.
2) Adapt: Mix, cite, and build on the existing work
With the conditions below:
3) Attribution: You must cite properly, put a link to the license, and if a modification is made, you must inform. Still, you can do fulfill these conditions, but this does not mean the license owner approves you and your way of use.
4) Non-Commercial: You cannot use this material for commercial purposes.
There is no further limitation: No legal requirements or technological measures apply that would legally restrict the use of the permissions provided by the license.
Articles published in this journal are digitally archived in LOCKSS. LOCKSS system has the right to collect, protect and present the Archive Unit.