scientific peer reviewed one, at least two times in a year, June and
December since 2017. Applied, institutional, theoretical works
along with analysis and definitive, qualitative and quantitative
researches in relation to Management Information Systems and Computer
could take places in the journal.
UYBisBbD, a scientific peer reviewed one, at least two times in a year, June and December since 2017. Applied, institutional, theoretical works along with analysis and definitive, qualitative and quantitative researches in relation to Management Information Systems and Computer Science disciplines could take places in the journal.
MIS theories and approaches
The main goal of UYBisBbD is comprise a scientific platform for academics who desire to share their knowledge, notions, findings and researches with colleagues while contributing in the named disciplines in national and international level.
PUBLICATION RULES OF THE INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF MANAGEMENT INFORMATION SYSTEMS AND COMPUTER SCIENCE
For the articles to be sent to The UYbisBbD, the authors are required to adhere to the following principles and rules. The articles which are not prepared in accordance with the principles and rules stated above may not be taken in assessment process, or may be excluded from assessment at any stage of this process.
1. Papers should be prepared with “Office Word” program and A4 format.
2. The length of the paper should not exceed 25 pages in journal format.
3. Page layout should be left: 2 cm, right: 2 cm, up: 2 cm, and bottom: 2 cm.
4. Articles should be written with font type of "Times New Roman", in 12 font size and with "single" spacing. There should be one space after points and commas.
5. Paragraphs should be without an initial indent, 6 nk spaces should be left between the paragraphs. No extra blank lines between the paragraps.
6. The title should be written in Turkish and English with 14 font size, Turkish and English abstracts should contain no more than 200 words with 11 font size, and include 3 to 5 key words in Turkish and English.
7. The name, surname, and title of the author(s) should be written with 12 font size, under the title and right aligned. The name of institution and e-mail address of the author(s) should be written with font size 10 in the footnote.
8. The headings and subheadings should be appeared in 12 font size, bold and left justified (unindented) and also numbered as 1. 1.1., 1.1.1., 1.1.2., 126.96.36.199. The headings should be capitalized and subheadings should appear in lower case (initial word capitalized). The headings should be partitioned no more than 4 levels. There should be one blank line before the subheadings; no blank line should be given after the subheadings. There should be no blank line before and after the subheadings.
9. All the tables, figures and graphics in the paper should be cited in numerical order and center aligned. Each table, figures, and graphics should be given a title. Table title should be placed above the table, figure, and graphic, with 10 pt, centered aligned, and only initial letters capitalized. Table, figure and graphic text should be no smaller than 9 pt and no larger than 11 pt. All tables, figures, and graphics should be clear and can be easily readable and also compatible with the page layout.
10. References should be made with conjunction method inside the text. Explanation notes should be under the page as footnote with 10 pt. References inside the text should be like surname of the author(s), year of the source, and page number. If there isn’t the name of the author then institution name should be given instead of author’s name. Example:
· Works by a single author: (Korkmaz, 2013:70)
· Works by two authors: (Korkmaz ve Talan, 2012:22)
· Works by multiple authors: (Korkmaz vd., 2014:35).
· Citing more than one sources: (Schumpeter, 1934:66; Wood, 2005:36)
· Citing the whole source: (Drucker, 1995)
· Citing the publications without the name of the author: (TÜİK, 2012:45)
11. If the reference is taken from a web site and the author is known, reference should be made like periodic publications. If the date of the downloaded source is not given, access date should be used. If the date of the downloaded source is not given, date of access should be used. Also if no publisher name is available, use the name of website and data of access. For example;
· If the author’s name and publication year is known: (Aktürk, 2002)
· If the author’s name and publication year is not known:(Rekabet Kurumu, 2008)
13. If you are citing more than one work by the same author in the same year, put the letters a, b, c next to the year. Example;
· Korkmaz (2013a), Korkmaz (2013b).
14. All the sources that are cited in the text must appear in the reference page .All sources used in the text should be ordered alphabetically by author last name. Order the works from the same author by publication date (Newest to oldest). Bibliography itendentaion should be set (Pendent – 1 cm). The reference page should be prepared according to example shown below:
ÇÖLKESEN, R. (2007). Veri Yapıları ve Algoritmalar. Papatya Yayıncılık Eğitim. İstanbul.
ACAR, D. and TETİK, N. (2008). Genel Muhasebe, Detay Yayıncılık, Ankara.
ASLANYÜREK M., KORKMAZ A., BULUT BÜYÜKGÖZE S., GEZGİN D.M. (2017). “Algoritma ve Programlama Tamamı Çözümlü Soru Bankası”, Paradigma Akademi, Ankara.
- Translated Books
DRUCKER, P. (1994). Kapitalist Ötesi Toplum, (Çev.) ÇORAKÇI, B., İnkilap Kitabevi, İstanbul.
- Edited Books
KORKMAZ A., KARİMİ O. (2015). “Rekabet Avantajı Olarak Bilgi Yönetimi”, (Ed.) GÜLSEÇEN S., Bilgi Yönetimi: Bilgi Türeticileri, Büyük Veri, İnovasyon, Kurumsal Zeka, Papatya Yayıncılık Eğitim, İstanbul..
- Book with no Author
DPT (2003). İllerin ve Bölgelerin Sosyo-Ekonomik Gelişmişlik Sıralaması Araştırması (2003), Yayın No: DPT 2671, Ankara.
KORKMAZ A. (2015). “Design Of Microcontroller Controlled 2 Dimensional Earthquake Simulator”. International Refereed Journal Of Engineering And Sciences (5), 216-229.
GÖKÇE, D. (1997). “Merkez Bankasının Bağımsızlığı Sorunu”, Milliyet, 15 Mart.
KORKMAZ, A. (2011). Orta Öğretim Okullarında İnteraktif Öğretimin Model Bir Ders Üzerinde İncelenmesi. Yüksek Lisans Tezi. Kilis 7 Aralık Üniversitesi Fen Bilimler Enstitüsü. Kilis.
- Internet Based Sources
(iii) If the authors of the sources are known, it should be given like periodic publications. In addition to this, the web address of the source should be given. If the date of the source is not known, then date of access should be given both in the text and the reference page.Example;
ENER, N. (2002). “Yeni Yükselen Pazarlar (Emerging Markets) İçin Pazarlama Stratejileri”, http://iktisat.uludag.edu.tr/dergi/11/02-neriman/02-neriman.htm, 10.05.2005.
(iv) If the source belongs to an institution instead of an author, there should be the name of the institution, the title of the source and complete web address in the bibliography. Example:
REKABET KURUMU (2010). “Rekabet Hukukunun Esasları”, http://www.rekabet.gov.tr/index.php?Sayfa=sayfaicerik&icId=53, 17.03.2010.
15. For the cases not mentioned in spelling, scientific publication rules will be taken into consideration.
Dergimize yapılan başvuru ve değerlendirmelere ilişkin hiçbir bedel alınmamaktadır.
Dergimizin tüm giderleri UYBİSBBD editörleri tarafından karşılanmaktadır.