Turkish Journal of Entomology
1. Scope of the Journal is areas related to Entomology and Agricultural Zoology.
2. Only original research articles written in English are published in the Journal. However, the articles should have summaries in both English and Turkish (the editors will prepare Turkish abstracts for articles with no Turkish-speaking authors).
3. Submitted articles should not be published or concurrently submitted for publication elsewhere.
4. Studies which have been presented previously as an oral or poster presentation in a scientific meeting and only published as a summary can be submitted, provided this is indicated in the footnotes.
5. Articles arising from an MSc or PhD thesis, or projects supported by national and international organizations should be indicated in the footnotes.
6. Manuscripts must be prepared as explained in the “Information for Authors” section of the web page and submitted electronically using the UDS national online journal system at (http://dergipark.gov.tr/entoted) together with the completed copyright form.
7. Before submission, manuscripts should be scanned for similarities using iThenticate (https://app.ithenticate.com/en_us/login) software, and manuscripts with a similarity of less than 25% should be submitted along with the “Similarity Report”. The manuscripts that do not comply with this rule are sent back to the author for revision.
8. In order to be evaluated by the editors, the author(s) should upload to the system a PDF file that includes details of authors who may have a conflict of interest, and a list of potential referees for consideration by the editors.
9. The manuscripts submitted for publication should be prepared to present the essential information as clearly and succinctly as possible with only essential tables and figures according to the "Article Draft" presented on the web page and should not exceed 16 pages.
10. Manuscripts which do not comply with the Editorial Principles are returned to the author for appropriate revision at the "Pre-Review" stage.
11. In the Review and Edit stages, the author should make all revisions might include not only the matter raised by referees but also those raised by the editors.
12. When a manuscript is accepted for publication, an article cannot be published unless the “Printing Cost” is paid and the “Copyright Form” is signed by all authors and sent to the journal. No "royalties" are paid to authors for their article. Authors are fully responsible for the contents of their article, and publication in the Journal does not represent any form of endorsement by the Society.