About the Journal
Erzincan University Journal of Education Faculty (EUJEF) is an international peer-reviewed journal publishing original scientific research papers in the field of education and course education. The publication languages of this journal that publishes three issues a year (April, August and December) are Turkish and English. No payment is requested from the accepted manuscripts in the journal.
SUBMISSION GUIDELINE AND EVALUATION OF MANUSCRIPTS
1. The manuscripts submitted to the journal should not be previously published in any journal or should not be sent for publication elsewhere. However, papers presented in any scientific meeting and were not be published can be sent providing the name, place and the date of meeting.
2. Manuscripts must be complied with “Erzincan University Journal of Education Faculty Edition Template”.
3. All processes about the manuscripts sent to the journal are conducted online.
4. Manuscripts sent to the journal are checked with regard to convenience with journal editing template in pre-control phase. Manuscripts are then evaluated by English language editors. The manuscripts not confirmed by language editor and/or not found suitable for writing template are rejected.
5. Manuscript found suitable in terms of writing and language is sent to chief editor and reviewed accordance to the publication policy of the journal. If the manuscript is found suitable, it is sent to field editor or rejected.
6. The manuscript accepted by editor is sent to at least two referees field-related in order to review by taking into consideration about the aim, scope, being current of the topic and the criteria of publication policy of journal.
7. The referees evaluate the manuscript according to “Referee Assessment Form”.
8. If both reviewers the manuscripts were sent to accept the manuscript, the manuscript is put in order to be published with the confirmation of field editor. If both reviewers reject the manuscript, it is not published. If one of the reviewers has a different opinion, the manuscript is sent to a third referee. It is decided on the acceptance of rejection of publication according to the third referee’s opinion.
9. Based on reports of the reviewers, it is decided on no need for any revision (Acceptance), publishing after revision on sides stated in the referee report (Acceptance), re-peer checking after revision on sides stated in the referee report (Revision) or rejecting the manuscript to publish (Rejection). The decision taken according to referees’ reports is announced to the author or authors as soon as possible.
10. In the event of the reviewers’ demand for further revision, the author is supposed to send the final manuscript by completing the revisions in a month at the latest. The editor sends back the manuscript to the author unless the corrections are made in stated time.
11. Erzincan University Journal of Education Faculty withholds all rights of copy of the article accepted to be published. Author(s) are responsible from all ideas and scientific ethics in the articles and any responsibility cannot be given to Erzincan University Journal of Education Faculty.
12. No copyright payment are made to the author(s) of the accepted manuscripts.
13. The editor of journal ultimately decides on whether an article is published or not.
14. All articles submitted to the journal system are checked via similarity programs before and after the publication.
15. All articles published in this journal are available for free online access to readers.All copyrights of the articles published in the journal are transferred to Erzincan University Journal of Education Faculty.