Gazi Journal of Educational Sciences (GJES); Since 2015, it contributes to the teaching-learning process in Turkey. GJES includes researches that will provide resources to both national and international literature. GJES includes all kinds of publications in all areas of educational sciences. GJES is an international peer-reviewed journal and published three times a year. The numbers of our journal are March, July and November. GJES is accessible from the internet via dergipark.com.
GJSE; Computer and Instructional Technology Education, Educational Sciences, Fine Arts Education, Mathematics and Science Education, Special Education, Basic Education, Turkish and Social Sciences Education, Foreign Languages Education in Turkish, German, French and English languages are accepted.
Original and high quality studies including one or more of the following topics are accepted in the GJSE:
- Interdisciplinary studies involving different topics in educational sciences;
- Technological developments and their impact on educational sciences;
- Studies dealing with the various processes of teaching and learning comprehensively;
- Turkey and the world with the development of educational studies addressing separately or together,
- Studies involving innovative practices in education.
In addition to the studies carried out with qualitative and quantitative methods, the GEBD also includes articles that include theoretical and philosophical analysis of educational science.