Please prepare your manuscript following the instructions for authors given below before submitting it:
1. Manuscripts are accepted in English or Turkish.
2. The Journal has an electronic submission system only. To submit your article, visit journal’s homepage and click on the submit a manuscript link. Please be sure to register in order to start submission process.
3. Articles should not exceed 9000 words including appendices.
4. Text must be in 10-point Times New Roman. All pages must be typed, double-spaced (including references, footnotes, and endnotes). Page should be in A4 size and must include margins of 2,5 cm (.98 inch) on all the four sides and number all pages (except for the title page) sequentially. Page numbers must be placed at the top right side.
5. Manuscripts should be prepared using the APA Style Guide (Sixth Edition). The elements like tables, figures, pictures, graphics etc. should be placed inside the text and fitted within the page limits. Text must be in 10-point and single-spaced in elements like tables, figures, pictures and graphics.
6. The manuscript should include the following:
a) Print the English abstract (no more than 200 words) on a separate page headed by the full article title and followed by keywords including 3 to 5 words.
b) Sections in an application study may include the following (in this order): (1) Introduction, (2) Methods, (3) Findings, (4) Discussion, and (5) Conclusion. Methods part may include subsections like sample, data collection procedure and analysis of the data.
c) Review studies should present the problem, analyse the related literature effectively, focus on gaps and contradictions in the literature and mention the steps of the solution.
d) Titles, texts, tables, figures, quotations, citations and references should be written with respect to APA Style Guide (Sixth Edition).
f) For manuscripts submitted in Turkish, an extended abstract should be written in English including at least 750 and at most 1000 words. Extended abstract may include the following (in this order): (1) Title, (2) Introduction, (3) Methods, (4) Findings, (5) Discussion, and (6) Conclusion.
7. For accepted manuscripts, all authors must state (in a letter) that the work described has not been published previously, that it is not under consideration for publication elsewhere, that its publication is read and approved by all authors. This letter should be sent to the Journal via e-mail, mail or fax. Upon acceptance of an article, licence to publish of the article is granted to the Journal.
8. During the submission, authors should make sure to send following files:
- A file that contains information for all authors and main text (for Editor).
- A manuscript file in which authors avoid self-identification in the text or references of the manuscript (for blind-reviewers).
- For manuscripts submitted in Turkish, an abstract should be written in Turkish including 200 words and an extended abstract should be written in English including at least 600 and at most 1000 words.