INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF 3D PRINTING TECHNOLOGIES AND DIGITAL INDUSTRY
Authors are required to download the template file (Please clickhere to download the template)
A. INSTRUCTIONS TO AUTHORS
· The title page must be upper case in Times New Roman font size 14, and bold.
· All authors listed as the first name, and last name (i.e., Koray ÖZSOY1) without highest academic or medical degree first.
· Authors names must be center as follows: (Times New Roman font size 10)
e.g., Koray ÖZSOY
· Institutional affiliation for each author must be as follows: (Times New Roman font size 10)
e.g., Xxxx University Engineering Faculty, Xxxx Department, İstanbul
· The abstract of manuscript must be upper case as follows: (Times New Roman font size 12 and bold)
· The abstract of manuscript text must be in Times New Roman font size 11. If the abbreviation is used, the abbreviated of the name must be specified in parentheses.
· The aim of study and method must be briefly stated, the findings must be summarized with sufficient numerical details and the results must be explained within the framework the presented findings.
· Introduction (clearly stating an objective or hypothesis), Methods (describing the study design and methods applied), Discussion and Results (describing the results of the study in context with the published literature and addressing study limitations) can be used within a structured abstract if desired.
· The abstract must not exceed 250 words.
· Please keep the confirmation messages to your e-mail address after the manuscript submission process.
· Please tell us the technical support and questions about the submission email@example.com
B. ORIGINAL RESEARCH ARTICLES
B.1. Principles of Writing
· The manuscript must be up to 15 (fifteen) pages including references.
· No corrections will be made by the journal boards in the manuscript. For this reason, authors are responsible for the mistakes in spelling and meaning.
· Set your document as A4 (International Standard: ISO 216) paper, use single line spacing, Times New Roman font size 11, number all pages, do not justify the right margin, and use line numbers. Save your manuscript as a Word document (.doc, .docx, or previous) and the margins must be set to be 2.5 cm for all edges.
B.2. Writing rules
The manuscript must be structured as follows.
At the beginning of the manuscript must be Turkish and English Abstract. The abstract of text is Times New Roman size 11 and must not exceed 250 words. Besides, the abstract of the manuscript must not only be sufficient to explain the aim of the study, but fully represent the content of the study briefly written and emphasize the important points or conclusions of the manuscript.
II. DIVISIONS and Subdivisions
The names of division must be the upper case but subdivisions must be written lower case. The text of divisions and subdivisions Times New Roman size 12, and bold.
e.g., 1. INTRODUCTION; 2. MATERIAL 3. METHOD……;
2.1. Used in the Study ….
Ill. Figures and Tables
· The text of figures must be written in the top, whereas the text of the table must be written on top, and the content of Figure/Table must be described as title next to the number. Figures/Tables must be placed in the text.
· The content of Figure / Table must be written Times New Roman size 10. It should only be bold as Figure 1. and Table 1.
· References must follow the text and begin on a separate page.
· References must be double line spaced and numbered consecutively in order of appearance within the text, using the automated numbering tool of Word.
· All the references must be Times New Roman size 10 and take place inside the references.
· Identify references in text, tables, and legends in Arabic numerals in parentheses, i.e. (7).
· List all authors when six or fewer; when seven or more, list only the first three and add et al.
· References used within tables or figure legends should be included in the reference list and numbered in consecutive order according to the table/figure citation in the text.
Examples of reference style:
. Baykasoğlu A., Dereli, T. Üretimde Bilgi Teknolojisi Yöntemleri, Kırmızı Yayınları, İstanbul. 2006. s.254
Chapter in book
. Williams DF. Titanium for medical applications: titanium in medicine: material science, surface science, engineering, biological responses and medical applications. In: Brunette DM, Tengvall P, Textor M et al eds. Titanium in medicine. Springer. Berlin. 2001;13-24.
Standard journal article
. Isaza Saldarriaga JF, Correa Vélez S, Cumplido Posada A, Bedoya Henao B, Torres Valencia CA. Design and manufacturing of a custom skull implant. American Journal of Engineering and Applied Sciences. 2011;4(1):169-174.
. Delikanlı K, Sofu MM, Bekçi U. Üretim sektöründe hizli direkt imalat sistemlerinin yeri ve önemi [Place and Importance of Rapid Direct Manufacturing Systems in Manufacturing Sector] [Article in Turkish]. Makine Teknolojileri Elektronik Dergisi. 2006;(4):33-39.
. Özuğur B. Hızlı prototipleme teknikleri ile kompleks yapidaki parçalarin üretilebilirliklerinin araştirilmasi (Master's Thesis). [The investigation of manufacturability of parts having complex structure by rapid prototyping technologies] [Thesis in Turkish] Ankara. 2006. http://lib.gazi.edu.tr/.
. Kayacan M.C., Özsoy K., Kor Ö. Endüstri Devrimi 4.0. 2.rd International Symposioum on 3D Printing Technologies. 2007:120-128.
. Scientific and Technological Research Council of Turkey. Biyomalzemeler [Biomaterials] [article in Turkish]. http://www. bilimteknik.tubitak.gov.tr/system/files/biyomalzemeler.pdf. Accessed September 2, 2017.