The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.
Open Access Policy
IJEGEO publishes fully open access journals, which means that all articles are available on the internet to all users immediately upon publication. Non-commercial use and distribution in any medium is permitted, provided the author and the journal are properly credited.
The article, as soon as been published, is rendered open access and everyone can reach it without any payment. IJEGEO does not demand or request any page charges or article processing costs nor article submission costs.
Benefits of open access for authors, include:
• Free access for all users worldwide
• Authors retain copyright to their work
• Increased visibility and readership
• Rapid publication
• No spatial constraints
IJEGEO accepts the Budapest Open Access Initiative's definition of Open Access.
IJEGEO's content is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Non Commercial 4.0 International License.
By submitting articles to International Journal of Environment and Geoinformatics, the author attest the following:
• None of the part of manuscript is plagiarized from other sources
• Proper reference is provided for all contents extracted from other sources
Strong action will be taken against cases of plagiarism
All the papers submitted have to pass through an initial screening and will be checked through the Advanced Plagiarism Detection Software (iThenticate).
Penalties for Plagiarism
When plagiarism has been found to have occurred, IJEGEO will take the actions listed below as determined by the type of plagiarism.
• The authors will be asked to write a formal letter of apology to the authors of the plagiarized paper, including an admission of plagiarism.
• If the paper is under submission, the paper can be automatically rejected by the Managing Editor or the Editor board without further revisions and without any further plagiarism investigation coordinated by the Managing Editor.