MANUSCRIPT ORGANIZATION AND FORMAT
All correspondence will be sent to the first-named author unless otherwise specified. Manuscpript is to be submitted online via http://sdsl.istanbul.edu.tr and it should be accompanied by a cover letter indicating that the manuscript is intended for publication, specifying the article category (i.e. research article, book review etc.) and including information about the manuscript (see the Submission Checklist). Manuscripts should be prepared in Microsoft Word 2003 and upper versions. In addition, that has to be signed by all authors must be submitted.
1. The manuscripts should be in A4 paper standards: having 2.5 cm margins from right, left, bottom and top, Times New Roman font style in 10 font size, line spacing of 1.5 and “justify align” format. For indented paragraph, tab key should be used.
2. The title of the text should be centered on the page, in lower-case letter, bold, Times New Roman font.
3. Before the introduction part, there should be an abstract of 200-250 words both in the language of the article and in English and an extended abstract in English between 600-650 words, summarizing the scope, the purpose, the results of the study and the methodology used following the abstracts. The English title of the manuscript should be above the English abstract. Underneath the abstracts, 5 keywords that inform the reader about the content of the study should be specified in the language of the article and in English.
4. The manuscripts should contain mainly these components: title in the language of the article, abstract and keywords; title in English, abstract and keywords in English, extended abstract in English, body text sections, footnotes and references.
5. Quantitative and qualitative studies should include Introduction, Methods, Findings, Discussion sections. If an original model is used, the Methods section should include the Sample / Study Group, Data Collection Tools and Process subdivisions.
6. Tables, graphs and figures should be given with a number and a defining title to enable following the idea of the article.
7. A title page including author information must be submitted together with the manuscript. The title page is to include fully descriptive title of the manuscript and affiliation, title, e-mail address, ORCID, postal address, phone number of the author(s) (see The Submission Checklist).
8. The liability of the manuscripts submitted to our journal for publication, belongs to the author(s).
9. The author(s) can be asked to make some changes in their manuscripts due to peer reviews.
10. The studies that were sent to the journal will not be returned whether they are published or not.
11. Publication rights belong to Istanbul University Faculty of Letters and they cannot be published in anywhere else. The authors will not be paid for the rights of their article.