All correspondence will be sent to the first-named author unless otherwise specified. Manuscpript is to be submitted online via http://dergipark.gov.tr/login that can be accessed at
http://jepr.istanbul.edu.tr It must be accompanied by a title page specifying the article category (i.e. research article, review etc.) and including information about the manuscript (see the Submission Checklist), a cover letter. Manuscripts should be prepared in Microsoft Word 2007 and upper versions. In addition, a Copyright Transfer Form that has to be signed by all authors must be submitted.
1. The manuscripts should be in A4 paper standards: having 2.5 cm margins from right, left, bottom and top, Times New Roman font style in 12 font size and line spacing of 1.5 format.
2. Footnotes, figures and tables should be placed as much as possible within the page in which they are referred or within the following page. The notes below the figures or tables should be aimed to make these materials understandable without returning to the main text. Tables and Graphics should not be computer output and must fit to A4 paper size.
3. Before the introduction part, there should be an abstract of 100-150 words both in English and Turkish. Extended abstract is not required for articles in English. The abstracts should concisely present the aim or the purpose of the study, the methodology, the results, and the conclusion remarks. The abstracts must not contain abbreviations or acronyms.
Underneath the abstracts, 6 keywords that inform the reader about the content of the study should be specified in Turkish and in English.
4. Submitted manuscripts must involve at least one or at most three JEL code (Journal of Economic
Literature) at two digit level (i.e., Q11). For the JEL codes which should be chosen according to the subject of the manuscript, the JEL list given in the web address ofhttp://www.aeaweb.org/journal/jel_class_system.html can be used.
5. The manuscripts should contain mainly these components: title in English and Turkish, abstract in English and Turkish and keywords in English and Turkish; extended abstract (if the article is in Turkis), sections, footnotes and references.
6. Research article sections are ordered as follows: “Introduction”, “Aim and Methodology”, “Findings”, “Discussion and Conclusion”, “Endnotes” and “References”. For review and commentary articles, the article should start with the “Introduction” section where the purpose and the method is mentioned, go on with the other sections; and it should be finished with “Discussion and Conclusion” section followed by “Endnotes”, “References” and “Tables and Figures”.
7. When making submission to “online manuscripts submission system” ; the manuscript should contain; the names and correspondence addresses of the writer/s, Turkish and English title of the manuscript, Turkish and English abstracts, Turkish and English keywords, JEL Classification, the main body of the manuscript and references. All should be submitted in one word 2007 word document.
8. Title page including author information must be submitted together with the manuscript. The title page is to include fully descriptive title of the manuscript and, affiliation, title, e-mail address, postal address, phone, fax number of the author(s) and ORCIDs of all authors (see The Submission Checklist).
9. The responsibility of the articles published in the Journal of Economic Policy Researches belongs to the author.
10. In the manuscripts, the orthography and writing rules of Turkish Language Association (TDK) should be followed. For detailed information, please go to the web site of TDK: www.tdk.gov.tr. Instead of foreign words, usage of Turkish words should be preferred. In case of using new or unfamiliar Turkish words, the English equivalent can be provided in parenthesis in the first occurrence.
11. All manuscripts submitted in English language, and all English parts of the Turkish manuscripts should be edited professionally before submission. Apart from its content, some of the manuscripts which are poor in language usage are returned/ rejected.
12. Communication regarding manuscript submission and evaluation procedure is done via e-mail.
13. For information regarding citations and reference format, please see References section.