Journal of Anatolian Environmental and Animal Sciences (JAES)
ARTICLE PUBLISHING RULES
1. It is a scientific publication which is published on electronic magazine system online 3 times a year in June, August and December. The abbreviated name of the magazine is "JAES".
2. Articles published in this journal should be prepared in one of the languages of Turkish or English and should not have been published in another magazine or presented in another magazine simultaneously. In the field this article on Science and Technology scheduled to be published in the journal, biology held in Turkey and the world, environment, agriculture, agriculture, forestry, fisheries, and to inform the public about research studies on livestock issues, to transfer to the recent technological developments in the sector, agricultural and animal origin food original research paper, case presentation and review studies approved by the invited or editor are published in the fields of hygiene and technology, exotic animal science and laboratory animal science, and other research and application units.
3. If the test animals are used in the articles sent for publication in JAES Magazine; the material and method of the article must include the statement "Local Ethics Committee has been approved" or "Complies with Local Ethics Committee principles". Writers); if the local ethics committee has been approved, the ethics committee should indicate the institution and the approval number from which they have been approved. In the articles summarized from the thesis studies, the decision of the ethics committee is not required.
4. Authors are obliged to comply with the copyright requirements for the material received and used from other sources and to sign the contract expressing the copyright transfer of the copyright. Any responsibility arising from the articles in the magazine belongs to the author (s) of the article (s).
5. In order to be able to evaluate all kinds of makers (Original Research Article, Case Presentation, Review) related to Obligatory Diseases in Animals, T.C. It is obligatory to submit the permission letter taken from the Ministry of Food, Agriculture and Livestock to the Journal Editor.
6. Evaluation of the articles is sent by the relevant editor to at least two judges in the field. Acceptance of the publication is subject to the decision of the mentor's adviser and magazine editor.
JAES ARTICLE PREPARATION CONDITIONS
1.The number of pages, including typographical figures, tables and references, should not exceed 16 in original scientific research, 6 in case presentations, and 18 in compilations, with 1.5 line spacing on A4 paper sizes and 3 cm spacing from edges.
2. The article should be prepared in Microsoft Word software with Times New Roman character and 12 points.
3. The line numbers for the article should be added (starting from page 2 of the article) and page numbers (bottom and middle of the page).
4. Explanatory information about the article (thesis, project, etc.) should be put in square brackets at the end of the title of the article as a superscript [*] and explained in italic text under the key.
5. The trade names of the substances and products subject to the investigation should not be used.
Original Scientific Research Articles
The first page of the redaction should include the title, author names and addresses, author's e-mail addresses, responsible writer (Fikri BALTA*) contact information, and if relevant descriptive information about the article ([*]) should be used (see the example for the first page of the article) please click here: http://dergipark.gov.tr/jaes).
Title: In Turkish and English titles, each word should be written in such a way that only the first letters are large. If the language of Makalenin is Turkish, firstly the Turkish name (abstract and key words) should be followed by the English title (abstract and keysword), if the article is in English, the English title first and then the related title should be written in Turkish title and related titles.
Author Names and Adresses: The author (s) should be written in the future centered on the first name (only the initials are big, Fikri) and last name (all big BALTA) (without academic title) and title. Authorized writer (*) must be marked with the number in the upper right corner of the author's name and these numbers must be used in the address section. At the address of the authors; the name of the institution, unit, city and country to which it is affiliated.
E-mail of Authors: The names and e-mail addresses of all authors whose names are mentioned should be written.
Corresponding Author’s Contact Adresses: The name, surname, e-mail, address, telephone, GSM and fax number of the author responsible for the author should be written.
Explanatory Information on the Article: Explanatory information (thesis, project, etc.) about the article should be explained in italic writing using the [*] mark as a footnote at the end of the first page.
The second page of the article should contain Turkish abstracts and key words and English abstracts and key words. The article writing language is Turkish; the Turkish abstract and key words are primarily; If the article is written in English, the English abstract and key words should first be presented. (Please click here to see the sample for the second page of the paper): Please see the last issue of the magazine (http://dergipark.gov.tr/jaes).
Abstract: In brief, the aim should include material, methods, findings and results. The number of words used in the abstract should be between 200-250 words and should be written in single line spacing.
Keywords: The maximum number of keywords should be 6. Key words in Turkish and English should be sorted alphabetically in their language. The key words must be separated by a comma (,) and the last key word after the period (.).
The article should be completed from the third page in the following sections: INTRODUCTION, MATERIALS AND METHODS, FINDINGS, DISCUSSION AND CONCLUSION, ACKNOWLEDGMENTS (REQUIRED) and REFERENCES sections. Findings and discussion can be given together. Section titles should be written in capital letters. The subheadings of the chapters should be written only with the first letters being large. All titles should be written in a carriage return with a dark tip and 12 points.
Statistical Analysis Information:
MATERIAL and METHOD should be given at the end of the section "Statistical Analysis".
Units and Abbreviations: The opening of each short should be given in the first place in the text. International units (SI-system) should be used in units and metrics. The names of species and species should be written in italics as "Yersinia ruckeri". Numerical and statistical data used in the article should be Turkish comma (,), English point (.) Sample (Turkish: 53,5; 0,25; %91,9; P˂0,01; English: 61.2; 0.25; 98.9%; P<0.01).
Table and Figures: The table names should be written above the relevant table, and the figure below the corresponding figure. The graphics, photographs and pictures on the chart should be expressed in the text and in the titles as Figures. Figures and tables should be numbered according to the order in the text and written without abbreviating in the text (eg Figure 1, Table 1). The tables and figures should be placed in the sections that should be included in the article, the titles and explanations should be added in both Turkish and English. Any abbreviations used in tables and figures should be explained in tables and figures.
Result: The result obtained / obtained for the article must be indicated by a single paragraph starting with the phrase "finally ..." at the end of the DISCUSSION and CONCLUSION section.
Articles Containing Case Presentations
The first and second pages should be prepared as described in the original scientific research articles. The number of words used in the abstract should not be less than 120 (150-200) and should be written in single line spacing.
From the third page, the INTRODUCTION should be completed in the form of DISCUSSION, RESULTS and RESOURCES, CASE REPORT (under the title of the case presentation, the material, methods and findings should be mentioned).
Statistical analysis information, units and abbreviations, tables and figures, if any, should be presented in the case report as described in the scientific research articles.
The result obtained for the case presentation should be indicated by a single paragraph beginning with the phrase "finally ..." at the end of the DISCUSSION and CONCLUSION section.
The first and second pages should be prepared as described in the original scientific research articles. The summary prepared for the compilation should contain information on the topic of the compilation and the purpose of the 4 compilation. The number of words used in the abstract should be between 200-250 and should be written in single line spacing. The compilation should start with INPUT from the third page, continue with the intermediate titles to be determined by the authors, and conclude with RESULTS and RESOURCES. The units and abbreviations, tables and figures, if any, should be presented in the review as described in the scientific research articles. The result of the compilation should be indicated under the heading RESULT immediately before the RESOURCES section.
The apa style specified on the internet for the source material of the articles to be published in our journal should be written in accordance with the 6th Edition-Dergipark rules. The number of resources used should not be less than 10 for case presentations, less than 20 for research articles, and not more than 40 for collections. Regardless of the type of article (original research article, case presentation, review) the sources should be presented as follows:
In the text; The sources in the text are in parentheses by surname; It should be given in the Turkish version: (Turan, 2012; Verep and Sahin, 2016; Balta et al., 2013) Where the author passes the name, the surname of the author and the date of the source in brackets for example: Turkish article: single author; Verep (2005), two athors; Sahin and Ceylan, (2015) is more than twice written; Kayis et al., (2007) if the article is written in English: single author; Verep (2016); two authors; Kurtoglu & Sonay (2016) should be written as.
In Reference Section: The references used in the text should be sorted alphabetically in the references section of the article.
Reference for journal articles; Surname of the author, Initials of the author's name. (Year, if any month). The title of the article is small only if the first letter of the first lamb is big and the rest is not a special name. Title Italic and Every First Letters of Word is Capital, Volume Italic (Number), Page Numbers. doi: xxxxxx
Balta, F., Sandalli, C., Kayis, S. and Ozgumus, OB., (2010). Molecular analysis of antimicrobialresistance in Yersinia ruckeri strains isolated from rainbow trout (Oncorhynchus mykiss) grown in commercial fish farms in Turkey. Bulletin of the European Association of Fish Pathologists, 30, 211-219.
If a book is reference; The book is written in all lowercase and italic letters after the first letter of the title (except for special names).
Austin, B. & Austin, DA., (1999). Bacterial fish pathogens: Disease of farmed and wild fish, 3rd ed., Springer-Praxis, Chichester, UK, 457p.
If the reference is a section in the book;
Elston, R., (1989). Fish viruses, In: Austin B, Austin DA (Ed), Methods for the microbiological examination of fish and shellfish, 1st ed., 216-239p, Ellis Horwood Ltd., Chichester, UK.
If the reference is a thesis;
Balta, F., (1999). Levrek (Dicentrarchus labrax L.1758) balıklarında sağaltım sonrası oksitetrasiklin rezidüsünün belirlenmesi. Ege Üniversitesi Fen Bil. Enst. Bornova-İzmir, Türkiye, 93s.
If the refernce is a publication of an organization;
CLSI., (2014). Performance standards for antimicrobial susceptibility testing; Twenty-Fourth Informational Supplement. Clinical Laboratory Standards Institute, Wayne, USA, M100-S24, 230p.
Surname of the author, Initials of the author's name. (Date of publication of the manuscript). The name of the article is italicized, the first letter of the first word is uppercase, and the rest is lowercase if it is not a special name. Access date: Day Month Year, post link.
If the reference is a software;
SAS., (1990). SAS user’s guide: Statistics, 4th ed., Sas Institute, Cary.
Web-based: If the source is located on the internet, it should be written with the access date.
Drancourt M., Bollet C., Calioz A., Martelin R., Gayral J. and Raoutt D., (2000). 16s Ribosomal DNA sequence Analysis of a large collection of Environmental and clinical Un identifiable Bacterial isolates.http://www.server.com /projects/paper2.html. (April 16, 2016).
For the rules of writing, please see the last issue of our magazine (http://dergipark.gov.tr/jaes) or Apa Style 6. Version
The article can be sent to the editor of the journal through the online system (http://dergipark.gov.tr/), or via the journal e-mail (email@example.com).
Original articles text file including tables should have doc extension.
Shapes (graphics, photographs, shapes and images) should be sent as separate files in JPEG format at 300 DPI resolution.
After the number and page number of the articles coming to the printing stage are given, they will be added to the WEB area of our magazine as soon as possible and they will be published as digital or online. Paper is not printed. Accepted studies will be published free of charge. Separate prints will not be sent to authors.