A. FOCUS AND SCOPE
HISTORY AND FUTURE is a peer-reviewed international journal that publish original and qualified works with a scientific approach in the field of History.
B. CITATION STYLE
C. AUTHOR GUIDELINES
1. Articles must be original (not plagiarism) and has never been published in another journal. If ever presented in the form of seminars, workshops, etc., say the name of the activity.
2. Articles are written by a program Microsoft Word to the top, A4 size paper, page margins: top 4 cm, left 3 cm, bottom 3 cm, and right 3 cm, typed with 1,5 density spacing, font Times New Roman 11 (Title 12, footnote 9).
3. Please submit your manuscript file as a
4. Title and Abstract write in Turkish and English, content manuscript can be written in Turkish or English.
5. The article goes into the desk editors selected by the editor. Articles can be accepted without repair, refurbishment accepted, or rejected, and the article is rejected is not returned unless requested by the author.
Structure of Paper
· Without titles, the author can be an individual or a team ( Times News Roman12).
· Name of the institution (Times News Roman12).E-mail Address, which is located under the author's name (Times News Roman12)., ).
· : (): the length of 150-200 words, abstracts written in one paragraph includes: scientific review article consists of a discussion of the core issues and substantially while the results of the research article consist of goals, methods, and results. The abstract is single-spaced and
· terms that reflect the essence of the concept within the scope of the problem may consist of several pieces of terms
The Body of Manuscript
1. consist of an
2. consist of an (preliminary scientific study) that shows the problems and framework of analysis, sub-subtitle that contains the
3. use CMS Citation rules, cultivated from a primary source, and if it comes from the most current cultivated journals (3-5 years) and just acknowledgment of the source designated in the article body. Instead, the name that is referenced in the body must exist in the bibliography. Second row to the right of the entrance 7 letter. Here are some examples of writing a bibliography of several types of sources. Recommended to use etc.Ex.
D. PEER REVIEW PROCESS
The papers that are sent to HISTORY AND FUTURE are subjected to preliminary assessment by the Editorial Board to see whether the work complies with the principles of the journal. The papers that are out of the scope of the journal or do not comply with the format of a scientific text either in terms of content or style are either rejected or demanded to be corrected prior to peer-review process. Academic objectivity and scientific quality are the most important criteria for the assessment of the articles that are submitted to be published.
The articles that comply with the publication principles of HISTORY AND FUTURE are sent to two reviewers who are known for their studies in the relevant field. HISTORY AND FUTURE Journal employs double-blind review system in which the names of neither the reviewers nor the authors are disclosed in any of the phases of the process. Reviewer reports are saved for five years. If one of the reviewers gives positive feedback while the other gives negative feedback, the article is either sent to a third reviewer or Editorial Board examines the reviewer reports to make the final decision.
The authors submitting papers to HISTORY AND FUTURE take into account the criticisms and suggestions of the reviewers and the Editorial Board. The authors also have the right to object to the points with which they disagree. In the reviewing process, the publications of people with academic titles are only reviewed by academics of either an equal or a higher degree.
Assessment process of HISTORY AND FUTURE may sometimes take long periods of time due to undesired reasons. Normally, preliminary assessment by the editor takes a week while reviewer’s assessment period takes 8 weeks. However, reviewer assessment process may get longer when reviewers do not respond on time or in cases of appointing a new reviewer and so on.
The author/authors submitting papers to HISTORY AND FUTURE is/are considered to have accepted the aforementioned reviewing conditions and process of the journal.
E. PUBLICATION FREQUENCY
HISTORY AND FUTURE is published bi-annually. Regular issues come out in April, August and August . Additionally, a special issue is published annually, announcement for which shall be made on this website and relevant mailing groups.
F. PRIVACY STATEMENT
The names and e-mail addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or any other party.
G. OPEN ACCESS POLICY
HISTORY AND FUTURE provides instant access to its content to promote scientific research and favors the growth of scientific knowledge.