Ethic Rules for the Writer
- It is assumed that all the writers who send studies to
the journal take on legal responsibility of the writings. Responsibilities
about the plagiarism belong to the writers. If an essay is created from the
writer’s work, it has to be stated in the footnote. Ant information should not
be used without source.
- Essays which are sent to the journal will be taken
under review after scanning similarity aspect. Similarity rate can be %30
- People's names who have contribution to the study which
is sent for publication should be stated in the study. At the same time, if the
person’s name, which is added to the study, who has not any contribution to the
study is not ethic. The responsibility belongs to the writer in such cases.
- The study does not have to be sent more than one
journal at the same time.
- Falsify in the documents and information which are
used, using insulting expression to the person and institutions and
discrediting national religious feelings should not be in the academic studies.
Ethic Rules for the Referee
- Expert people who are appointed as a referee have to
take under view the studies in way of neutral and following the ethical rules.
- The result has to be uploaded to the system after
taking under view in a suitable time for the referee. This is important both
coming true the expectations and wishes of the writer and the publication
process of the journal.
- If the ethical problems which are not realised by the
editors and if the referees realise that problem, they
have to inform editorial board immediately.
- It is expected from the referees that they have to
take care for not being sufferer for the studies’ criticism which are examined
without reading or caring.
Ethic Rules for the Editors
- All kinds of studies which are sent to the journal
have to be taken under review without distinction.
- Referee process has to be secret in all conscience.
- Editors have to work queasily both in the process of
the first stage of the study and in the process of the publication, the studies
which are found inconvenient have to be refused.