1. The studies which are sent to the journal have to be in determined format and maximum 40 pages.
2. The study has to be in the Word format and it has to be uploaded in the same format.
3. Essay has to be prepared with Times New Roman typeface. Abstracts have to be 10 type size and text and references have to be 12 type size. Row pitch has to be 1,2, before 6nk and after 6nk. The indent has to be 1,5 cm.
4. Up page has to be 4 cm, down page has to be 2 cm and right – left spaces have to be 2,5 cm. Abstract and the text have to be written justified.
5. Main title has to be written 14 type size, thick and centred. Main title's and Subtitles’ first letters have to be capital.
6. The abstract has to be prepared in 200 words in Turkish and it has to be translated in English and it has to be put in the first page of the study. The keywords have to be written under the abstract and it has to be maximum 5 words.
7. Quotations which are in the studies do not have to exceed 10 % of the study. Quotations which are less than 3 lines have to be written in the text and with inverted comma, quotations which are more than 3 lines have to be written italics and 1,2 row pitch, 1 cm from the right of the line and 1,5 cm from the left of the line, in block and with inverted comma.
8. Page numbers have to be at the end of the page and centred.
9. Footnotes have to be in the text. Footnotes which are given for the purpose of exposition have to be 10 type size and 1 row pitch.
10. Every study has to have bibliography. Bibliography has to start in a separate page.
11. Appendixes have to be given after bibliography and have to be started in a separate page.
12. The elements like table, picture and graphic names which will be used in the text have to be 10 type size and written above them and the source has to be shown necessarily.
13. The information which is related to the writer has to be in the text while it is being uploaded to the system.
14. Study has to be written with the rules which are stated in the template, firstly Name and Surname, Institution Information, (Tr and Eng) e-mail and Orcid ID.
The Rules of Footnote and Bibliography
1. The books of single writer
Intertextual Usage: (İnalcık, 2011, p. 58)
Bibliography: İnalcık, Halil(2011) Rönesans Avrupası, İş Bankası Yayınları, İstanbul.
2. The books of two writers
Intertextual Usage: (Yücel and Sevim,1991, p. 15)
Bibliography: Yücel, Yaşar and Sevim, Ali (1991), Türkiye Tarihi(1018-1839) Volume 1, Türk Tarih Kurumu Yayınları,İstanbul.
3. The books of more than two writers
Intertextual Usage: (Sayılı, Karal et al., 1978, p. 18)
Bibliography: Sayılı, Aydın; Karal, Enver Ziya et al.(1978), Bilim, Kültür ve Öğretim Dili Olarak Türkçe, Türk Tarih Kurumu Basımevi, Ankara.
4. The essays of single writer
Intertextual Usage: (Dokuyan, 2014, p. 65)
Bibliography: Dokuyan, Sabit(2014), “Anıtkabir Nasıl İnşa Edildi? Süreç ve Tartışmalar”, History Studies, sayı 6/5, Eylül.(131-156)
5. The essays of two writers
Intertextual Usage: (Dokuyan and Tekin, 2017, p. 55)
Bibliography: Dokuyan, Sabit and Tekin, Ahmet Coşkun(2017), “1950 Yılında Çıkarılan Genel Af ve Yansımaları”, Turan-Sam, sayı 36, Eylül.(691-701)
6. The essays of more than two writers
Intertextual Usage: (Baker, Ball et al., 1979, p. 13)
Bibliography: Dokuyan, Sabit; Fidan, Aysun et al.(2018), “Tarih ve Gerçeklik”, Tarihsel Dönüşüm Dergisi, Sayı 2, Ekim.(272-279)
7. Symposium Statements:
Intertextual Usage: (Bektaş, 2006, p. 65)
Bibliography: Bektaş, İzzettin (2006), “Sözlü Tarihin Tanıklığında Cumhuriyet Döneminde Buldan’da Verem Gerçeği ve Veremle Mücadele”. Buldan Sempozyumu, Denizli
Intertextual Usage: (Dokuyan, 2013, p. 111)
Bibliography: Dokuyan, Sabit(2013), 1945-1950 Yılları Arasında Türkiye, Erciyes Üniversitesi, Kayseri. (Yayınlanmamış Doktora Tezi)
9. Encyclopedia Article
Intertextual Usage: (Dokuyan, 2013, p. 33)
Bibliography: Dokuyan, Sabit(2013), “Ahmet Hilmi Kalaç”, Kayseri Ansiklopedisi, Volume 3, İstanbul.
10. Archive Documents
Intertextual Usage and Bibliography: (BCA, A25/030.01.0.0/17.212.1.
Intertextual Usage: (Vatan, 10.12.1944 p. 15)
Bibliography: Vatan Newspaper, 10th July 1944.
12. Assembly Reports
Intertextual Usage: (TBMMTD, 15.12.1950, p. 15)
Bibliography: TBMMTD, 15th December 1950.
13. Internet Addresses
Intertextual Usage: www.dergipark.gov.tr
NOTE: It can be benefited from APA 6 rules except from example usage information above. Please Click for further information.
The Template of Journal: Click for example template which is prepared for the purpose of the habilitation of the studies for the journal format.