· Kilis 7 Aralık Üniversitesi İlahiyat Fakültesi Dergisi- JOURNAL OF THE FACULTY OF THEOLOGY is a peer-reviewed academic journal published twice a year.
· Academical articles written in religious studies are published in the journal:
Basis Islamic Sciences: Tafsir, Kalam, Hadith, Islamic Law, History of Islamic Sects, Sufism, Arabic Language, and Literature.
Philosophy and Religious Sciences: Philosophy of Islam, Philosophy of Religion, Psychology of Religion, Sociology of Religion, Religious Education, History of Religions, Logic.
Islamic History and Arts: History of Islam, History of Islamic Arts, Turkish Islamic Literature, Religious Music.
Religious Culture and Ethics Education.
Submissions to JOURNAL OF THE FACULTY OF THEOLOGY should be original articles evaluating previous studies in the field and should produce new and worthwhile ideas and perspectives.
· Journal Of The Faculty Of Theology uses double-blind review, which means that both the reviewer and author identities are hidden from each other, throughout the review process. The authors and reviewers are responsible to show their efforts to conceal the identities from being known to each other. This involves the authors, and reviewers (who upload documents as part of their review) checking to see if the following steps have been taken with regard to the text and the file properties: The authors of the document have deleted their names from the text, with "Author" and year used in the references and footnotes, instead of the authors' name, article title, etc. With Microsoft Office documents, author identification should also be removed from the properties for the file.
Upon receiving a new manuscript, the Editorial office conducts initial pre-refereeing checks to ensure the article is legible, complete, correctly formatted, original, within the scope of the journal in question, in the style of a scientific article and written in clear English. Any article that has problems with any of the journal criteria may be rejected at this stage.
· Submission is typically sent to three reviewers for evaluation. Then, Section Editor works with three reports, and submit a unified report to the author(s). The article, in order to be accepted to the journal, must take a positive evaluation from two referees. When necessary, the third referee or the advisory committee may be asked to contribute to the evaluation process.
· Submissions found suitable are referred to two referees working in relevant fields and if needed three referees might be asked to contribute to the evaluation process.
· Also all articles are checked by means of a program in order to confirm they are not published before and avoid plagiarism.
· Publication of the accepted article takes 2-4 months to be published.
· Kilis 7 Aralık Üniversitesi İlahiyat Fakültesi Dergisi- JOURNAL OF THE FACULTY OF THEOLOGY does not charge any article submission, processing charges, and printing charge from the authors.
· CrossCheck is a multi-publisher initiative to screen published and submitted content for originality. Journal Of The Faculty Of Theology uses the iThenticate software to detect instances of overlapping and similar text in submitted manuscripts. Wherever you see the “CrossCheck Deposited” or “CrossCheck Depositor” logos, you can be reassured that the publisher whose content you are reading is committed to actively combating plagiarism and publishing original research. View Journal Of The Faculty Of Theology l’s plagiarism policy here. To find out more about CrossCheck visit http://www.crossref.org/crosscheck.html iThenticate is the leading provider of professional plagiarism detection and prevention technology used worldwide by scholarly publishers and research institutions to ensure the originality of written work before publication. iThenticate helps editors, authors and researchers prevent misconduct by comparing manuscripts against its database of over 50 billion web pages and 130 million content items, including 40 million works from 590 scholarly publisher participants of CrossCheck, a service offered by CrossRef and powered by iThenticate software. iThenticate is developed by Turnitin, the leader in plagiarism and originality checking for educational institutions worldwide.
· Authors, sending articles to Journal of the Faculty of Theology are considered to declare that they didn’t violate ethics. Articles that detected to plagiarize won’t be published. Related report will be sent to the author.