Principles of Publication
- Kırıkkale University Journal of Social Sciences (KUJSS) is the official publication of Kırıkkale University Institute of Social Sciences and is a scholarly academic journal.
- KUJSS is a peer-reviewed journal that is free and open to all areas of social sciences.
- KUJSS is published two (2) times a year, in January and July.
- The articles submitted to the journal should not have
been published elsewhere or sent for publication. If an article is submitted
with more than one journal at the same time, the evaluation and publication
processes in KUJSS will be discontinued.
- KUJSS has the publishing rights of the
articles accepted for publication.
- Articles should be written in Turkish or English.
- The articles submitted to the KUJSS should be organized according to APA 6 standards of writing and citation, as stated in article writing rules.
- KUJSS uses a double-blind peer review process, in which the names of the referees and authors
are kept secret at every stage of the process.
- The opinions expressed in the published articles
belong to their authors. The publication of articles does not mean that the
KUJSS or the university defends these views.
- KUJSS does not charge any article submission or processing charges.
- The articles which do not meet the publication principles will not be taken into the peer review process.