Attention: Journal of Health Sciences of Kocaeli University, enforces a double-blind review policy. Please ensure that any personal details that could reveal your identity or that of your co-authors, including file properties, have been removed from all your submission files before upload.
DOCUMENTS AND STEPS OF SUBMITTING ARTICLE
While submission of article to Journal of Health Sciences of Kocaeli University
FILES TO UPLOAD
A. ARTICLE FILES
A.1 TITLE FILES
Type of Article (Original Research Article, Review Article, Case Report, Letters to Editor)
Language of article
Turkish and English title
Name and surname of writers, Orcid ID, email, work address, phone numbers
A.2 MAIN MANUSCRIPT FILES
Turkish and English Abstract
Turkish and English Keywords
Figures and Tables
B. SUBMISSION FILES
B.1. Copyright and Publishing Policy Approval Form
B.2. Conflict of Interest Form
B.3. Referee Suggestion List
B.4. Plagiarism Report
B.5. Ethical committee approvement file (the result of ethical committee application that explain why it is not necessary to ethical committee permission)
Note: For the corrections or documents requested in correspondence with the journal, please return from the same correspondence window, please do not
re-upload the article to the system.
1. You should subscribe to Dergipark
2. When you reach to “submit article” step, download and fill out copyright and control form, must be signed by all authors, then scanned version of the documents should be uploaded to submission system
3. In the next step, it should be added type of article (research, review, etc), topic, language, title, keywords( you should use comma between keywords), abstract, authors ( in case of multiple writers, you need to increase number of writer by clicking “add writer”
4. In reference list, references, where are found in Word file, should be added without number and it should provide that the system separates the references,. In this step, it is beec checked if or not the system properly separates the references, if not, mistakes should be corrected.
5. You need to write exact name of article to upload. Moreover, if you would like to add graphs, figures, tables, it should be uploaded in this step.
6. After complete final revision, articles should be saved and submitted.