Process and Rules
For example: (Acar, 2016: 25).
For the references with two authors (Ataman and Hacırüstemoğlu, 2002: 78), for the references with three or more authors (Güneş et al., 2015: 97), in-text source rule should be followed as in the examples. In addition, if a full reference is made to the text; (Güvemli, 2014), if the author name is not certain; (TBMM, 2017: 3) examples should be adhered to.
References should be listed ''References'' title without alphabetical numbering after the result section and before the appendix. If there is a Doi number of the reference, Doi number of the reference should be included in the ''References''. Typeface and type size of references should be Times New Roman 10 font size and justified.
For the book with single author:
· Jolliffe, I. T. (1986). Principal component analysis. New York: Springer.
For the book with two or more author:
· George, D. & Mallery, P. (2003). SPSS for windows, step by step, a simple guide and reference. Boston: Allyn and Bacon.
For the book with single author and editor:
· Hallinan, M. T. (Ed.) (2005). Handbook of the sociology of education. New York: Springer.
For the book with two or more author and editors:
· Gibbs, J.T. & Huang, L.N. (Eds.). (1991). Children of color: psychological intervention. San Francisco: Jossey-Bass.
If section taken from edited book:
· McKenzie, H., Boughton, M., Hayes, L. & Forsyth, S. (2008). Explaining the complexities and value of nursing practice and knowledge. In I. Morley & M. Crouch (Eds.), Knowledge as value: Illumination through critical prisms (pp. 209-224). Amsterdam, Netherlands: Rodopi.
For translation books:
· Gaerder, J. (1994). Sophie's world: A nobel about the history of philosophy (P. Moller, Trans.). London, United Kingdom: Phoenix House.
For article in a compiled book:
· Karasu, B. (1997). İmge üretiminde roman hâlâ ilk sırada. Ne kitapsız ne kedisiz (ss. 13-22). İstanbul: Metis.
· McLaney, E. (2009). Business Finance. Retrieved from: 25.04.2017, http://www.books.mec.biz/tmp/books/E58R5U5EUTFE1SF8SBF3ZSBVUI16N6.pdf..
For article with single author:
· Ajzen, I. (1991). The theory of planned behavior. Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, 50(2), 179-211.
For article with two or more authors:
· Sharma, S., Shimp, T. A. & Shin, J. (1994). Consumer ethnocentrism: A test of antecedents and moderators. Journal of the Academy of Marketing Science, 23(1), 26-37.
For electronic articles:
· Von Ledebur, S. C. (2007). Optimizing knowledge transfer by new employees in companies. Knowledge Management Research & Practice. 5(4), 229-236. doi: 1 0.1 057/palgrave.kmrp.8500141
For newspaper article:
· Schwartz, J. (1993, Eylül 30). Obesity affects economic, social status. , p. A1, A4.
· Brody, J. E. (2007, Eylül 11). Mental reserves keep brain agile. . Retrieved from: 11.09.2007, http://www.nytimes.com
For the references with unknown authors:
· Smartphones are Common in Europe, U.S., Less so in Developing Countries. (2016). Retrieved from: http://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2017/06/28/10-facts-about-smartphones/ft_17-06-28_smartphone_map/
For revised or expanded prints:
· Passer, M. W. & Smith, R. E. (2015). Psychology: The science of mind behaviour (2nd. Ed.). North Ryde, NSW: McGraw-Hill Education.
For unpublished thesis:
· Duddle, M. (2009). Intraprofessional relations in nursing: A case study (Unpublished doctoral thesis). University of Sydney, Austraila.
For internet sources:
· Simon, J., Smith, K. & West, T. (2009). Price incentives and consumer payment behaviour. Retrieved from: http://www.rba.gov.au/ PublicationsAndResearch/RDP/RDP2009-04.html
For multiple hardcover studies:
· Pflanze, O. (1963-1990). Bismarc and the development of Germany (Hardcover 1-3). Princeton, NJ: Princeton University Press.
· Keyormarsi, K., O'Leary, N. & Pardee, A. B. (2007). Cell division. In McGraw-Hill encyclopedia of science technology (pp. 618-621). New York: McGraw-Hill.
For reports and technical articles:
· Gencel Bek, M. (1998). Mediscape Turkey 2000 (Report No. 2). Ankara: BAYAUM.
· Australian Breau of Statistics. (2007). Australian Social Trends (Report No. 4102.0). Canberra, Autralian: ABS.
For the photo:
· Adams, Ansel. (1927). Monolith, the face of Half Dome, Yosemite National Park [Photo]. Art Institute, Chicago.
Click here to review the article template of our journal.
References should be made in accordance with APA version 6. See: https://www.apastyle.org/