PEER REVIEW PROCESS
All submissions will be scanned by iThenticate® to prevent plagiarism.
Author(s) of the present study and the article about the ethical responsibilities that fit PUBLICATION ETHICS agree. Each author is responsible for the content of the article. Articles submitted for publication are priorly controlled via iThenticate ® (Professional Plagiarism Prevention) program. If articles that are controlled by iThenticate® program identified as plagiarism or self-plagiarism with more than 25% manuscript will return to the author for appropriate citation and correction.
All submitted manuscripts are read by the editorial staff. To save time for authors and peer-reviewers, only those papers that seem most likely to meet our editorial criteria are sent for formal review.
Reviewer selection is critical to the publication process, and we base our choice on many factors, including expertise, reputation, specific recommendations and our own previous experience of a reviewer's characteristics. For instance, we avoid using people who are slow, careless or do not provide reasoning for their views, whether harsh or lenient.
· All submissions will be double blind peer reviewed.
· All papers are expected to have original content. They should not have been previously published and it should not be under review.
· Prior to the sending out to referees, editors check that the paper aim and scope of the journal.
· The journal seeks minimum three independent referees. All submissions are subject to a double blind peer review; if two of referees gives a negative feedback on a paper, the paper is being rejected. If two of referees gives a positive feedback on a paper and one referee negative, the editor can be decide whether accept or reject.
· All submitted papers and referee reports are archived by journal Submissions whether they are published or not are not returned.
· Authors who want to give up publishing their paper in NVEO after the submission have to apply to the editorial board in written.
· Authors are responsible from the writing quality of their papers.
· NVEO journal will not pay any copyright fee to authors.
· A signed Copyright Assignment Form has to be submitted together with the paper.
Our publication ethics and publication malpractice statement is mainly based on the Code of Conduct and Best-Practice Guidelines for Journal Editors