First Review: Preliminary Review
- Control of the submitted article according to journal publication and writing rules.
- Similarity analysis (iThenticate) of the article is done.
with more than 25% similarity are rejected.
Second Review: Editing and Refereeing Process
- Assessing of the scientific content of the article.
- Examination of the article by double blind.
- Restructuring of the article according to the opinions of the referees.
- Review by field editors and advisers.
Third Review: Publishing Process
- Examination of the article by the editorial board.
- Taking the article to print and preparation for publication