R & S - Research Studies Anatolia Journal - PUBLISHING PRINCIPLES
1. R&S - Research Studies Anatolia Journal is a national, fictitious, indexed e-journal published four times a year (January, April, July, October). Special or supplemental numbers may also be issued when necessary.
2. R&S is an academic journal that publishes works in the fields of Social and Humanities. Only publish texts on original scientific articles. In addition, congress and symposium notifications can also be published as article work provided that it is not published elsewhere by recording the place, meeting and date of presentation. However, the author owns any responsibility for any problems that may arise from this publication's activity.
3. When the manuscripts submitted to the R&S is an academic journal have not been published in advance and are included in the system, another publication body should not be included in the publication evaluation process.
4. Those who want to send work for publication to R&S is an academic journal should send their manuscripts via http://dergipark.gov.tr/rs.
5. The addition of any manuscript to the electronic system of the R&S is an academic journal is accepted as an application for publishing the manuscript and evaluation of manuscript begins.
6. All the processes in the process from the application to the publication of the manuscript take place electronically.
7. The right to publish and publish the manuscripts sent to the R&S is an academic journal for publishing shall be transferred to the magazine. These articles can not be published, reproduced, or used without reference to another publication without permission from the magazine management. The R&S is an academic journal may publish the texts it has published in various circles.
8. Any legal, legal, economic and ethical liability arising out of the written submission to the R&S is an academic journal belongs to the authors even if the said article is published. The journal does not accept any liability.
9. The publication language of the R&S is an academic journal, in addition to being in Turkish, is also evaluated in English and published by the referees if it is deemed appropriate.
PROCESS of EVALUATION
10. Each article uploaded to the R&S is an academic journal system is first evaluated by editor or editorial assistants in terms of compliance with the editorial and publication principles. As a result of this evaluation, if there are any corrections to be made by the author, the manuscript will be returned to the author for correction by the editors.
11. Writes that do not conform to the writing guidelines will not be sent.
12. Writings appropriate for evaluation in terms of writing and publishing principles shall be directed to the arbitrators. At least two arbitrators shall be appointed for the evaluation of each article that passes the editorial approval. The referees are chosen among the persons who have expertise in the field and the field of education represented by the text.
13. The names of the referees and authors are mutually confidential.
14. The editorial evaluation period sent to them by the referees is a maximum of 25 days. At the end of this process a new referee is appointed for the article not reported.
15. Qualifications for publication of two positive referee reports from field evaluation. A writing that receives a positive negative referee report is sent to a third court and the publication of the article is determined in accordance with the third judicial report.
16. Referees may wish to see one more time before the amendment is published. If this request is specified, the corrected format of the text is automatically sent by the system.
17. Authors may appeal to the arbitrator's report together with reasonable and convincing evidence. The appeals are reviewed by the magazine's management and, if deemed appropriate, a different opinion of the judiciary (or referees) may be consulted on the subject.
18. The status of the evaluation process of the texts added to the R&S is an academic journal’s electronic system can be tracked by the authors using their membership information. The referee should be followed closely and the system should be expected to result in the evaluation of both referees and the reports should be entered into the system for possible changes due to the fact that the system can only grant one change right.
19. Magazine editors carefully follow the corrections made by the referees. In this direction, a decision may be taken by editors to publish or not to publish a manuscript.
20. The authors of articles submitted through the referee process need to pay the publication fee (260 TL / $ 60 ). Articles that do not pay in the mentioned period are not published. No such fee is required for articles that do not pass the arbitration process.
PRINCIPLES of WRITING
21. At the beginning of the original articles sent to R&S is an academic journal for publication are Turkish (Abstract), English (Abstract) and 3-5 words (Key words) consisting of minimum 100 and maximum 200 words and Turkish and English the title should be included.
22. References to the articles can be used either by APA or MLA systems in accordance with the authors' preference, and of course by observing an integrated standard in the text.
23. At the end of the text a list of the resources used for working under the heading BIBLE is given. This bibliography, which lists the references used in the study, is prepared in alphabetical order according to author surname order.
24. The article heading, sub-information and page number are not given.
25. For markings and punctuation marks, the TDK's spelling and bookmarking guidelines are based on differences other than those associated with the content of the text.
26. When working with a special font (font) not included in the Microsoft Word program, the font file is added to the system along with the article.
27. The page layout of the texts to be added to the system must have been made by the author in accordance with the following values:
Paper Size: A4 Vertical (Horizontal page not included)
Upper Margin: 1.5 cm
Bottom Margin: 2 cm
Left Margin: 2 cm
Right Margin: 2 cm
Font Size: 14 in title, 12 in text, 10 in abstract and 9 points in footnotes
Paragraph Span: Before 0 nk - After 6 nk, In summary: Before 0 nk - After 0 nk
Row Span: Single
28. Articles that do not comply with the R&S Editorial Principles in any respect are not considered for evaluation.
Forms of Writing Single Written Books at Welding
First Name, First Name. (Publication Year). Name of Book, Place of Publication, City.
Odabaşı, Y. (2004). Postmodern Marketing, Mediacat Books, Istanbul.
Writing Forms of Two Written Books at Welding
First Name, First Name. & Firstname, First Name. (Publication Year). Name of Book, Place of Publication, City.
Yıldırım, A. & Şimşek, H. (2008). Qualitative Research Methods in Social Sciences, Seçkin Publications, Ankara.
Writing Forms of Three and More Writable Books at Welding
First Name, First Name; First Name, First Name. & Firstname, First Name. (Publication Year). Name of Book, Place of Publication, City.
Beck, C.A.J .; Sales, B.D., Walter, M.D. & Heynes, A.P. (2002). Managing Diversity in the Classroom, New Age Printing, Washington DC.
Shaping Forms of Translation Books in Welding
First Name, First Name. (Publication Year). Name of the Book (Trans. / Jun.), Place of Publication, City.
Pearson, C.S. (2003). Our Kahraman (Translated by Semra Ayanbaşı), Akasha Publications, Istanbul.
Writing Forms in the Welding of Edited Books
First Name, First Name. (Publication Year). "Department Name" (Ed., Name and Surname of the Editor), Name of Book, Publicity Center, Publication Place, City.
Karluk, S.R. (2005). "Does the EU's membership of Cyprus divide the EU?" (Ed., Oguz Kaymakçı), Notes on the European Union, pp. 263-287, Nobel Publication Distribution, Ankara.
Writing Unspecified Books in Welding
Name of the Work, (Publication Year), Publication Place.
Spelling Guide, (2000), Turkish Language Association Publications, Ankara.
Writing Forms of Single-Written Works at Welding
First Name, First Name. (History). "Makaleninin Name", Published Magazine Name, Volume (Number): Page Range.
Sipahi, E. (2017). "Local E-Government 2.0: Corporate Transparency in Social Media and Municipalities", International Journal of Academic Value Studies (JAVSTUDIES), 3 (12): 354-366.
Writing Forms of Two Written Works at Welding
First Name, First Name. & Firstname, First Name. (History). "Name of Makalen", Name of Published Journal, Year (Number): Page Range.
Kıngır, S. & Mesci, M. (2007). "Learning Organizations", Electronic Journal of Social Sciences, 6 (19): 19-27.
Writing Forms of Three and More Written Works at Welding
First Name, First Name; First Name, First Name. & Firstname, First Name. (History). "Name of Makalen", Name of Published Journal, Year (Number): Page Range.
Fettahlıoğlu, S .; Yıldız, A. & Birin, C. (2009). 'Hedonic Consumption Behavior: A Comparative Analysis of the Effect of Demographic Factors on the Hedonic Shopping Behaviors of Students of Kahramanmaraş Sütçü İmam University and Adıyaman University ", International Journal of Social Science (JASSS), 2014 (27): 307-331.
THESIS & PROJECTS
Theses or Writing Forms of Projects at Welding
First Name, First Name. (History). "Thesis Name", Thesis type, University / Institute, City.
Aydın, A. E. (2013). 'A Research on the Factors Affecting the Hedonic and Beneficial Factors Loaded on the Products'', M.Sc. Thesis, Muğla Sıtkı Koçman University Institute of Social Sciences, Mugla.
SYMPOSIUM / CONFERENCE / NOTICE
Symposium / Conference / Writing Forms
First Name, First Name. (History). Name of the event, Name of the event, Date of the event, (Name, Surname), Name of the organization organizing the event, Page interval, City.
Öztürk, B. (2016). 'The Impact of Religious Trends on Consumer Preferences: An Example of Food Choices in England' 'Social Sciences Congress from International China to Adriatic, October 27-30, 2016, İKSAD, 859-869, Antalya.
Shapes of Encyclopedia Materials Written in Welding
First Name, First Name. (History). Name of the Encyclopedia (Volume No): Page Range, City.
Bayraktar, M. (1996). "Dâvûd-i Kayseri", The Diyanet Islam Encyclopedia (DİA), (IX): 32-35, Istanbul.
Writing Forms of Newspaper Articles at Welding
First Name, First Name. (History). "Title of the article", Name of the journalist.
Akyol, T. (2005), "Social Science Awards", Milliyet.
Writing Forms of the Corporate Web Page at the Welding
Organization Name Abbreviation, Organization Name, Web Address
YÖK, Institution of Higher Education, www.yok.gov.tr.gov.tr