1. Recep Tayyip Erdoğan University Journal of Divinity Faculty (RTEÜİFD) is a peer-reviewed journal published twice a year in the field of social sciences.
2. The language of the journal is Turkish. Scientific studies in Arabic and English can also be published. The Editorial Board decides about the papers in other languages.
3. The journal publishes copyright and translation articles, simplification, critical editions, book reviews, scientific meeting evaluations and doctoral thesis abstracts. The Journal only accepts the work of graduate researchers.
4. The studies submitted to the journal must be original and in compliance with academic standards.
5. Manuscripts submitted to the journal must not be published before or sent for publication to another journal.
6. The copyright articles submitted to the journal are reviewed by the Editorial Board and sent to two reviewers, if necessary, a third reviewer is appointed and published according to the majority’s decision.
7. For translation and simplification papers, a copy of the original text must be attached.
8. Turkish, Arabic and English abstracts, titles and keywords must be included in copyright and translated articles.
9. For the translations, the "permission document" must be uploaded to the system.
10. A maximum of two studies of the same author (copyright or translation) could be published in one issue.
11. No copyright fee is paid for published articles. The journal does not charge any article submission, processing charges, and printing charge from the authors
12. Periodicals are not accepted in the journal.
13. The journal has the right to store the unpublished manuscripts in the journal archive.
14. The author can publish his articles published in the journal in other platforms later.
15. The manuscripts which are sent to the journal without complying with the writing principles shall be returned to the author to be corrected without sending them peer-reviewers.
16. The Editorial Board is authorized to decide on the matters not mentioned here.
17. Since june 2019 has used Journal of Divinity Faculty of Recep Tayyip Erdogan University double-blind review, which means that both the reviewer and author identities are hidden from each other throughout the review process.