Evaluation Process of Papers
1. The pre-examination of the manuscripts in terms of form and basis is made by the Editorial Board. Appropriate papers are submitted to the peer-review; those which are considered inappropriate are returned to the author.
2. Copyright articles are sent to two reviewers. A third review is appointed if necessary. It is decided whether or not to publish according to the majority decision.
3. Translation articles are sent to two reviewers. The reviewers determine whether the paper will be published or not.
4. The pre-examination of the article reviews, book reviews, scientific meeting evaluations and abstracts of doctoral theses is made by the Editorial Board; those considered appropriate are published.
5. The papers remaining in the publication stage are published in accordance with the format determined by Recep Tayyip Erdoğan University Journal of Divinity Faculty.