The Journal of Limitless Education and Research (J-LER) is published to support the educational activities carried out at all levels of education. The primary goal of J-LER is to bring together trainers who work on innovative approaches to learning in teaching environments. J-LER aims to make readers aware of the innovations and developments that have taken place in the field of education, to improve the educational knowledge and applications of the readers, to provide practical and innovative practical ideas for teaching in educational institutions, and to make the vocational knowledge widespread considering the readers' pedagogical knowledge.
1. The J-LER is published threea year as e-journals in March, July and November of each year. It is not a print journal.
2. There is no first or last date for the manuscript submission for the publication.
3. Each of the submission is going to be taken into the editorial review process. The submission is going to be subjected to the plagiarism search. The submissions which contain block quotations, written in violation of citation rules, not much specific, providing limited impact to the field, and are not related to educational sciences and field education are going to be returned to the author without assigning any reviewer. The editorial board of the journal may return the articles to the author if it is considered necessary.
4. There are no article or page limitations in our papers.
5. The review process is among our priorities to complete the process as soon as possible.
6. The articles which are produced from proceedings and dissertations can be published through referring to the meeting or institution.
7. JLER editorial guidelines and article follow-up guide are located in the top menu. The authors are expected to read our writing rules before submitting manuscript.
8. The submissions can be followed with dergipark system. Please note that emails we send may fall into the spam / junk / spam folder.
9. For any communication related to the review process, you can write to email@example.com, and you will be contacted as soon as possible. Please do not try to contact through third parties.
10. No fee is required to publish an article in this journal or to initiate the arbitration process.
• All of the submissions to the J-LER do not be shared with third parties, except the assigned reviewers.
• The information of the author(s) and the reviewers is kept confidential. The review reports are only provided to the corresponding author.
• The published articles are taken to the open archives and made available for the public.
• The unpublished submissions are kept in archive. These submissions are not shared with other publishers without the author's permission.
• The manuscript loaded on the system will primarily be evaluated in terms of compliance with the ethics and writing rules of the journal. If the manuscript is not prepared in accordance with ethics and writing rules, it is going to be returned to the author - for correction.
• The manuscripts which are considered to be prepared in accordance with ethics and writing rules are directed to the filed editor by the editor in chief.
• The filed editor or the editor sends the manuscript to two reviewers who are experts in their fields.
• The reviewers send their comments for the assigned manuscript to the editor. If one of the reviewers comments a negative opinion and the other reviewer comments a positive opinion for the publication of the manuscript, the submission will be sent a third reviewer. However, if at least one of the previous reviewer reports has very negative statements such as necessity of reconstructing the article, requirement for a major change for the article, etc., the article will not be sent to the third reviewer and returned to the author. The second reviewer report can be terminated without waiting for the review process on making major corrections.
• Two reports are required to publish a manuscript in the journal. However, the final decision on the publication of the article belongs to the editorial board.
Plagiarism Review Process
· The plagiarism scan is done by the editor using the intihal.net system during the pre-evaluation phase when the article is uploaded to the system.
· The article is scanned excluding the bibliography, citations and similarity less than 1%. As a result of the scanning; work that has more than 25% of the total and more than 5% of a citation is returned to the author without commenting on the preliminary evaluation and is requested to be corrected.
· Studies with a similarity rate of less than 25% are controlled in the following ways.
· Whether or not a source is given at the end of each citation (in some cases, paragraphs quoted made of 4-5 sentences and a source is given only in the last sentence. In such cases the quoted expression must be enclosed in double quotes and italicized.)
· Whether or not resources are given in sections with similarity (in some cases the source is not given when it is quoted.)
· Whether or not the similarity is the main source (in some cases quotations from different sources are quoted and references are made to the main source instead of giving them as transporters.)
· If there are block quotes in the study, if the similarity references are not made or if the similarity is from a source other than the main source and there is no transfer statement, the article is returned to the author by explaining and the author is requested to be corrected.
· Articles corrected by the author within a short period of time (max. 1 week) are processed.
· The pre-evaluation of the articles passed through these examinations is completed. "This article has been scanned by the System of Intihal.net and found to be an original article." Is added to the evaluation file and sent to the referees.