1. TADER aims to contribute to the accumulation of scientific knowledge in the field by publishing studies with international scientific qualities in the field of "Religion and Belief Studies".
2. TADER is an internationally eminent journal published twice a year.
3. Referees of the magazine are determined according to the content of the article among expert lecturers in the field. Each and every arbitration committee shall be composed of those who have served as arbitrators in TADER, including the previous ones, and the referee list shall be published (collectively).
4. TADER undertakes to adhere to the principles of ethics and honesty, openness, respect for the ideas and findings of other researchers and to use them in their own way, to comply with ethical and scientific principles, to comply with the current laws and regulations on objectivity and research.
5. The manuscript will be sent to the referees if the submitted manuscript decides that the editorial board (editor and assistant) has satisfied the publication requirements of the manuscript.
6. In the determination of the arbitrators, the editorial board and the member of the editorial board related to the field act jointly. Submission of the manuscripts to the identified referees shall be carried out jointly by the editorial assistant in the area where the manuscript belongs, and the relevant member of the editorial board, on behalf of the editor, following the referee reports, checking the corrected manuscripts.
7. Editor and editor assistants are natural members of the editorial board.
8. The works submitted to the journal will be sent two remarks in the relevant area. Referees shall report to the editorial board the "Referee Evaluation Report" based on the objectivity of the scientific and technical aspects. In order to publish the works bearing the publishing conditions of the journal, a positive report of the two jurisdictions is required. If one of the two referees is assessed negatively, the work is sent to a third tribunal. If the third referee report is positive, the study will be published, otherwise it is not possible to publish it. The Editorial Board decides on the final evaluation of the referees (s). As the "double blind method" is applied during the evaluation of manuscripts, the writer (s) do not know which members have studied the work, and the members do not know who the work belongs to.
9. Dergide working and correspondence language is Türkçedir. Work done in other languages is treated like other articles by the Editorial Board decision.
10. The works submitted to the journal will be published under the headings "Makaleler", "Research Notes", "Metin Neşirleri", "Promotion and Evaluation" and "Çeviriler".
11. Articles to be accepted as journal should be original studies prepared by using research methods suitable for their fields. Compilation articles are also accepted. The work should not have been published elsewhere or should not be in the evaluation phase for publication. In case of submission of manuscripts in advance at any congress, symposium or meeting, provided the place and date are stated; dissertation or printed books, it may be published if it is deemed appropriate by the Editorial Board, provided that the exploited resource is mentioned. In addition, translations, book reviews and editorials in the form of contributions to the scientific field may be published. All publishing rights of publications are deemed to belong to Tafsir Investigations Magazine. The responsibility of the published articles in scientific content, law and language belongs to their authors.
12. The follow-up and evaluation process of the manuscript sent to the journal is maximum 3 (three) months.
13. No copyright fees are paid to authors for published articles.
14. TADER has adopted open access policy.
15. To post the article, you must register at http://dergipark.gov.tr/tader and register as a member and then click the "Submit Article" button and follow the steps.
16. When the steps for article submission are followed, the "Rules of Writing" must be strictly observed. The articles which do not reach the editorial in the desired format will definitely not be evaluated.
Article Evaluation Process
Articles sent to our journals will first be reviewed by the Editorial Board in terms of compliance with the journal guidelines.
The Isnad Citation System Writing Guide (www.isnadsistemi.org) is returned to its author for correction to those not found.
Citation and Reference System
TADER requires the use of the Isnad Attribution System (www.isnadsistemi.org) in writing citations and bibliographies.
Plagiarism Detection Policy
Through a special program used in plagiarism, it is confirmed that the articles have not been published before and do not contain plagiarism.
Open Access Policy
This magazine; adopts the principle of freeing scientific research to the public free of global sharing of information and provides immediate open access to its content.