- TADER is an academic journal published twice a year on 30 April and 30 October
- We aim to publish and disseminate to the public the works such as articles, book critiques and symposium evaluations about Tafsir and Qur'an
- It is accepted to evaluate in research type, translation and book critic types.
- Article volume should not exceed 10,000 words.
- The Isnad citation system must be based on footnotes and welding.
- For this, http://www.isnadsistemi.org/guide/tek-yazarli-kitap/
- The articles submitted for publication are subject to a double-blind arbitration evaluation by at least two arbitrators.
- It is also requested that the articles contain a minimum of 5 keywords with a summary of 100-350 words / abstract.
- Delete the name and institutional information before uploading the article.
- To submit an article, consider the following:
- 1. Enter the article.
- 2. Download and fill in the Copyright Form Copyright Form.
- 3. Fill in the relevant locations and save and continue.
- 4. Write the title and abstract of the article.
- 5. Enter the welder. leave a space between each source.
- 6. Enter the language, key words about the article
- 7. Enter the files related to the article file.
- 8. Send the article.
TADER Isnad Citation Style (The Isnad Citation Style) is used.
Article Writing Word Template
Inspired Nazir Essentials
Book Assessment Writing Word Template