General information The European Research Journal (EuRJ) is an international, independent, double-bind peer-reviewed, open access and online publishing journal, which aims to publish papers on all the related areas of basic and clinical medicine. Manuscripts must describe original data that has not been published previously nor submitted for publication elsewhere. Manuscripts that adhere to the EuRJ submission guidelines and are deemed appropriate for the scope of the journal are sent to two reviewers who are specialists in the field. The members of the EuRJ Executive Editorial Board who discuss the suitability then consider the reviewers’ comments on each submission. The final decision for all submitted manuscripts rests with the Editor-in-Chief. Editorial Board of the European Research Journal complies with the criteria of the International Council of Medical Journal Editors (ICMJE), the World Association of Medical Editors (WAME), and the Committee on Publication Ethics (COPE). The journal is published bimonthly (January, March, May, July, September, and November).
- Original articles, case reports, invited reviews, and letters to the editors in any field of medical sciences published in English only.
- Articles that were previously unpublished elsewhere and not in the review process in another journal for publication will be accepted.
- Articles that are approved by the Editorial Board are entitled to be published after at least two relevant Scientific Advisory Board Members' positive opinions. These boards have all privileges to make corrections and abbreviations that are not changing the content of the manuscript.
- The scientific and legal responsibilities of the article are those of the author.
- Authors must conform exactly to the research and publication ethics.
- The copyright of the article is owned by The European Research Journal.
The European Research Journal (EURJ) is an international, double-blind peer-reviewed open access journal dedicated to publishing high-quality research articles in Basic and Clinical Medicine.
EURJ is accepting manuscripts covered the subject areas, including but not limited to the following fields:
Anesthesiology, Biotechnology, Biomedical Engineering, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Surgery, Chest Diseases, Clinical Biochemistry, Clinical Microbiology, Clinical Pathology, Clinical Pharmacology, Critical Care and Emergency Medicine, Dermatology, Endocrinology and Metabolism, Gastroenterology and Hepatology, Genetics and Molecular Biology, Geriatrics, General Surgery, Gynecology and Obstetrics, Hematology, Health Education, Internal Medicine, Infectious Diseases, Medical Statistics, Neonatology, Nutrition, Nephrology, Neurology, Neurosurgery, Orthopedics and Traumatology, Oncology, Ophthalmology, Otorhinolaryngology, Pediatrics, Physical Therapy and Rehabilitation, Psychiatry, Public Health and Health Services, Radiology, Rheumatology, Sports and Exercise Medicine, Thoracic Surgery, Urology