Duties and Ethical Responsibilities of the Authors
• Original papers are published. Originality has been defined in the Publication Principles.
• The work reported by the manuscripts should comply with the principles of research ethics.
• Manuscripts should be free of conflicts of interest. Unclear cases should be honestly declared.
• Authors should be prepared to present the raw data to the Editorial Board, if requested.
• A work under evaluation by another journal cannot be submitted to IJEAS .
• Persons who made no intellectual contribution to the work cannot appear as authors.
• Consents are needed of the persons who made intellectual contribution, if they are not authors.
• Once the manuscript is submitted to IJEAS , author names cannot be added or removed.
• Unethical conduct leads to rejection and future manuscripts by its authors are not accepted.
• All authors are obliged to provide retractions or corrections of mistakes.
Duties and Ethical Responsibilities of the Reviewers
• The reviewer should decline the request unless he/she is fully confident of his/her expertise.
• Should perform the review in full impartiality and confidentiality and without prejudice.
• Should inform the area editor of any indications of conflict of interest or unethical conduct.
• Should adopt a constructive approach and use a careful language not to offend the authors.
• Should carefully observe the review time table specified.
Duties and Ethical Responsibilities of the Area Editors
• Area editors carefully observe the publication principles and procedures of IJEAS .
• Carefully consider the expertise, competence and experience of the reviewers they propose.
• Help the authors and reviewers by providing guidance whenever needed.
• Evaluate the reviewer reports with scientific accuracy and impartiality.
Duties and Ethical Responsibilities of the Editorial Board
• The Editorial Board reviews the publication principles considering the changing demands.
• Carefully considers the expertise, competence and experience of the reviewers it appoints.
• Continuously observes and directs the review progress, appoints new reviewers if needed.
• Takes accept/decline decisions with accuracy and impartiality considering area editor reports.
• Takes decisions concerning ethical questions and unusual requests.
The Journal does not charge any article submission or processing charges.
IJEAS allows readers to read, download, copy, distribute, print, search, or link to the full texts of articles.