"Journal of Innovative Transportation" began its publishing life in 2020 and is published by Suleyman Demirel University. Journal is being published twice a year. The Publisher is a public institution and publishes scientific information for free with an open access policy for any profit. The following are the ethical responsibilities the publisher must adhere to.
• The scientific evaluation process starts by assigning experts in the field by the editor.
• The publisher provides the accepted articles via open access policy.
• Confirm that the manuscript has been submitted solely to this journal and is not published, in press, or submitted elsewhere.
• Confirm that all the research meets the ethical guidelines, including adherence to the legal requirements of the study country.
• Confirm that they have prepared a complete text with an acknowledgements where needed.
• Confirm that they declared any conflict of interest where available.
• Confirm that you have seen, read and understood the publisher guidelines
• Confirm that they have obtained the appropriate permissions for use of third-party material, as required, and kept copies of correspondance where formal permission is required.
In the review processes of the articles submitted to "Journal of Innovative Transportation", single-blind peer review method in which reviewers see the author(s) informations but the author(s) do not see the reviewers. The ethical responsibilities expected of the reviewers are given below.
• Reviewers are expected to review only articles in their area of expertise.
• They are expected to make their assessments within the framework of impartiality and privacy policies
• For the articles they agree to review, they must make an assessment within the period given to them.
• When the reviewers understand that there is a conflict of interest in the article, they should refuse to review the article by informing the editor about the subject.
• Reviewers are expected to make a polite, constructive and kind suggestion.
The Editor and Section Editors of the "Journal of Innovative Transportation" must have ethical duties and responsibilities based on the guidelines "COPE Code of Conduct and Best Practice Guidelines for Journal Editors" and "COPE Best Practice Guidelines for Journal Editors" published by the Committee on Publication Ethics (COPE) as open access.