International Journal of Psychology and Educational Studies (IJPES) adopts Publication Ethics guidelines developed by Committee on Publication Ethics (COPE).
Authors of IJPES must confirm the following:
• Submitted manuscripts must be the original work of the author(s).
• Submitted manuscripts should not be previously published.
• It is unethical to submit a manuscript to more than one journal concurrently.
• Any conflict of interest must be clearly stated.
• IJPES should be acknowledged about the sources of data used in the development of the manuscript.
• Should any error be discovered in the manuscript after submission, the author(s) must swiftly communicate to the Editor about the corrections done.
Reviewers of IJPES must confirm the following:
• All manuscripts are fairly reviewed based on the intellectual content of the paper regardless of gender, race, ethnicity, religion, citizenry nor political values of author(s)
• The reviews will be objective and constructive, refrained from being hostile or inflammatory and from making libellous or derogatory personal comments.
• They have the subject expertise required to carry out a proper assessment, and they assess the manuscripts promptly.
• Should any conflict of interest be observed during the review process, they must be communicated to the Editor.
• All information about the manuscript is kept confidential.
• Information obtained during the peer-review process will not be used for their own or any other person's or organisation's advantage, or to disadvantage or discredit others.
• Any information that may be the reason for the rejection of publication of a manuscript must be communicated to the Editor.
Editors of IJPES must confirm the following:
• All manuscripts are fairly evaluated based on the intellectual content of the paper regardless of gender, race, ethnicity, religion, citizenry nor political values of the author(s).
• Information about the manuscripts are kept confidential
• Should any conflict of interest about the manuscripts be observed, they must be disclosed.
• The Editorial Board takes responsibility for making publication decisions for submitted manuscripts based on the reviewer's evaluation of the manuscript, policies of the journal editorial board and legal restraint acting against plagiarism, libel and copyright infringement.