All contributions should be submitted to the Editorial Office by using the online manuscript submission system of this journal. Following materials must be submitted to editorial office during the submission of the manuscript:
1. Cover Letter: it must clearly emphasize the importance and contributions of the obtained results on the scientific area.
2. Graphical Abstract: it should be submitted to journal as a separate file. Also, it should be prepared at size 5 x 12 cm (max) with the screen shout resolution of 96 dpi.
3. Highlights: they give the core points of the paper with 3- 5 items.
4. Manuscript: there is no page limitation.
5. Supplementary Material: it is not mandatory for this journal. But, if there is, it must be rigorously prepared by using the MS office.
6. Copyright Transfer Agreement (License agreement): it should be signed by author(s) (corresponding and all co-author(s))
1. Manuscript must be prepared by using MS Office software,
2. The margins should be 3 cm from each side and manuscript should be written with 1.5 space.
3. All pages must be numbered from starting to ending.
4. Author(s) must write in a size of 12 point as a standard font with Times New Romans.
5. All measurements and data should be given in SI units.
6. Standard American English should be used in manuscript.
7. Citation in text should be given in squared bracket.
8. Manuscript should include the sections as follow:
a. Manuscript Title, Author(s) Name, Address
b. Mobile Number, e-mail and Fax Number of Corresponding Author(s)
c. Abstract (Not to exceed 400 words)
f. Computational or Theoretical Approaches/Method (Equations must be written with the MathType program)
g. Results and Discussions (including embedded Figures, Figure Captions, and Table)
· Reference to a book: (F. Jensen, Introduction to Computational Chemistry, second ed., John Wiley & Sons Ltd., England, 2007, pages).
· Reference to a journal publication: (K. Sayin, D. Karakas, Quantum chemical studies on the some inorganic corrosion inhibitors, Corrosion Science 77 (2013) 37–45.)
· Reference to a chapter in an edited book: (G.R. Mettam, L.B. Adams, in: B.S. Jones, R.Z. Smith (Eds.), Introduction to the Electronic Age, E-Publishing, Inc. New York, 2009, 281–304.)
· Reference to a website: (http://cccbdb.nist.gov/vibscalejust.asp, October 2016, Accessed:27.02.2017)
9. If necessary, supporting Information: submitted as separate files and not repeated in the manuscript.
10. If author desire, graphical abstract and highlights can be sent as separate files and not repeated in the manuscript. The image should be readable at a size of 5 × 13 cm using a regular screen resolution of 96 dpi and highlight include 3 to 5 bullet points (maximum 85 characters, including spaces, per bullet point).
Please ensure that every reference cited in the text is also present in the reference list (and vice versa). Unpublished results and personal communications are not recommended in the reference list, but may be mentioned in the text. If these references are included in the reference list, they should follow the standard reference style of the journal and should include a substitution of the publication date with either 'Unpublished results' or 'Personal communication'. Citation of a reference as 'in press' implies that the item has been accepted for publication.