Preparing Your Paper
1. Titles of the article must be both in Turkish and in English, and there must be Turkish and English abstracts not exceeding 150 words. It should be paid attention that the article should contain aim, method and result information. Following Turkish and English abstracts, there must be 5 keywords maximum and Journal of Economic Literature (JEL) classification number should be assigned.
2. Manuscripts will be sent to the journal should be written in Times New Roman font in Microsoft Word. The manuscript should be 12 font size, single line spacing, and should not exceed 20 pages including appendix and bibliography.
3. Page margins should be set to: top 4cm, bottom 3.5 cm, right 3.5cm, left 3.5 cm.
4. The title should be written in the language of the article first, written in title case, font size 14, bold and should be centered. Only right aligned name and surname of the author(s) should be given and the titles of the author(s), the name of the institution and e mail address should be given in footnotes. Next, the abstract of the article in the related language (font italic), keywords, and JEL codes should follow. Stating the above mentioned information, authors should write the title in the second language in title case, font size 14, bold and the title should be centered. Finally, the abstract of the article in the related language (font italic) and key words should be written.
5. Headings in the manuscript should be numbered as 1., 1.1., 1.1.2. First level headings should be font size 12 bold, second and following level headings should be font size 11 bold. Headings and text should be aligned along left margin. There should not be left any space between headings and text and paragraphs. Before and after 6nk space should be left in whole text.
6. Table and figures should be numbered and given headings. Headings should be over the table and figures (Table 1: the name of the table), (Figure 1: The name of the figure).
7. Equations should be centered and each should be numbered. Sequence numbers of the equations should be aligned along right margin and written in parenthesis.
8. For inside text citations the format is: surname of the author, year, page number (Romer, 1986: 1020). If there are more than three authors the format is: First author’s surname et al., year, page number (Köse et al., 2006: 5).
9. All the cited sources in the text as shown above must be in Bibliography list alphabetically as stated bibliography writing samples below.
International Journal of Economics and Innovation is going to use APA reference style beginning from Volume 4, issue 2.
Romer, P. M. (1986). Increasing Returns and Long-Run Growth. The Journal of Political Economy, 94(5), 1002-1037.
Levine, R. ve Renelt, D. (1992). A Sensitivity Analysis of Cross-County Growth Regressions. The American Economic Review, 82(4), 942-963.
Köse M. A., Prasad, E., Rogoff, K. ve Wei, S. J. (2006). Financial Globalization: A Reappraisal. IMF Working Paper, WP/06/189.
Romer, D. (1996). Advanced Macroeconomics, New York: McGraw-Hill.
Aghion, P. ve Howitt, P. (1997). Endogenous Growth Theory. Cambridge, MA: MIT Press.
Kazgan, G. (1992). İktisadi Düşünce veya Politik İktisadın Evrimi, İstanbul: Remzi Kitabevi.
Carkovic, M. ve Levine, R. (2002). Does Foreign Direct Investment Accelerate Growth?. http://siteresources.worldbank.org/INTFR/Resources/fdi.pdf (Erişim: 25.02.2015)
Krugman, P. (2007). Trade and Inequality. http://www.voxeu.org/article/trade-and-inequality-revisited (Erişim: 12.03.2014)