Author and Manuscript Guidelines
- The submitted work cannot be a study published previously in another journal or one that has been submitted to another journal for consideration.
- The submission taken into consideration by the editors are sent to at least two referees for analyis of content and style. No identifying information is given to editors regarding the authors and vice versa. Reports from referee are confidential and submitted work for which approval of publication is not granted is not returned to the author and the submitted work is not published.
- Submissions must be done via DergiPark system and must not be sent through email. Authors need to sign up before being able to submit. Then, they can start the submission process by logging into the system.
The submission which are given revision by the referees are sent back to their authors for the reconsideration. It is the author's responsibility to resubmit their study via the same system. YJAD holds the copyright for the published studies. Legal, ethical and scientific responsibility belongs to the author.
- The main langugae of publication is Turkish; however, the studies written in English are also accepted after the approval of the editorial board.
- The published articles are listed according to the academic titles, which are also grouped alphanetical among themselves.
- No copyright fee is paid to the author after publication.
- Submissions must not include any identifying information like name, surname, affiliation or email, which will be requested from the author if the submitted work is accepted for publication.
- Authors can publish their studies published in YJAD before or after publication in their own personal web sites or institutional archieves by referring to YJAD in accordance with the international standards of library science.
Names and emails registered in the system of YJAD will only by used for the stated aims of the journal and will not be shared with any other parties for any purpose.
- Each study must have an abstract of 250-300 words both in Turkish and English.
- There must be at least 5 key words, written in both Turkish and English.
- All written work must be between 4000-6000 words including references, appendices and endnotes. It must be written in one of up-to-date versions of MS Word.
- Page loyout, font size, paragraph and line spacing must be as follows:
- Page size: A4 portrait, Margins on the page 2.5 cm from all four sides.
Indentation: 1 cm, Long quotation: 10 pt, 1 cm from the left side, Font: Times New Roman, Style: Normal, Font size: 11 pt,j ustified
Endnotes: 9 pt, Paragraph Spacing: 8 nk, Body line spacing: 1,5, Abstract and Öz line spacing: 1
- Format in the main body of the text must be arranged as follows:
- NAME OF THE STUDY: ALL CAPITALS, justified, 14 pt, bold,
- INTRODUCTION, CONCLUSION, REFERENCES and main headings of the study: ALL CAPITALS, 12 pt, bold,
- 1st degree subheadings: First Letters Capitalized, 11 pt, bold,
- 2nd degree subheadings: First Letters Capitalized, 10 pt, bold,
- 3rd degree subheadings: First Letters Capitalized, 10 pt, italic, bold. It is not recommended to go any further than this level of heading.
- Page numbers must be assigned to the bottom right.
- Visuals like pictures/figures/phpotographs must be referenced in the References.
- No resources that are not used in the study must be written in the References, which must be written according to the APA style, the information for which can be obtained here. You can access the YJAD Article Template in the submission section.