Peer Review Policy
The author(s) of the present study and the article accept(s) the ethical responsibilities that fit the PUBLICATION ETHICS. Each author is responsible for the content of his or her article. Articles submitted for publication are checked by the iThenticate ® (Professional Plagiarism Prevention) program. If an article contains plagiarism or self-plagiarism in more than 30% of the manuscript, it will be returned to the author for appropriate citation and correction.
Submission of the same manuscript to different journals will not be accepted.
· Submissions with contents outside the scope of YSSR will not be considered for review.
· Submissions will have a double-blind peer review.
· All papers are expected to have original content. They should not have been previously published or under review.
· The journal requires a minimum of three independent referees. All submissions are subject to a double-blind peer review.
· Publication decisions are made by the journal's Editor-in-Chief on the basis of the referees' reports.
· Submitted papers and referee reports are archived whether they are published or not and are not returned.
· Authors who want to discontinue the publication process after submission to YSSR have to apply to the editorial board in written correspondence.
· Authors are responsible for the writing quality of his or her papers.
· The YSSR journal is free of charge and will not pay any copyright fee to authors.
· A signed Copyright Assignment Form must be submitted with any paper.
Open Access Copyright Policy
Open access (OA) journals are scholarly journals that are available online "without financial, legal, or technical barriers other than those inseparable from gaining access to the internet itself.” Open Access (OA) provides unlimited access and reusability of research publications online for free. Therefore, the open access, therefore, creates the network for reaching the widest possible audience, sharing the entire papers and building upon them.
YSSR is an open-access journal.