Journal of Internet Applications and Management is a peer-reviewed international academic journal of
covering topics of interest to all those researching and working in the
sciences of information and internet applications management. The journal provides a platform for the exchange of research results, knowledges, and strategies related to internet applications in marketing and management, including applied (engineering, health and education etc.) sciences.
Journal of Internet Applications and Management is published in English by the support of Pamukkale University. The journal also provides immediate open access to its content on the principle that making research freely available to the public supports a greater global exchange of knowledge.
The journal focuses on the following topics:
- E-business, e-health, e-sport, e-learning, etc.
- Marketing analytics, data mining, and neural network on the internet
- Business intelligence on the internet
- Social media and social networks
- Digital marketing, mobile marketing, internet marketing
- Web analysis, user experience, and user interface